Reviews for Certainties of Life
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
A fun read, nicely done.
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is just one of the most perfect characterizations of Wonder Woman and Batman written. Everything sounds exactly right, you have caught their personalities and relationship with understated elegance. One of my favorite stories-thank you!
Silver Rose chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aha! Good story! It so funny how Batman tenses up when he is around Wonder Woman! batman never gets that way! ( 3 So sweet. Makes him look IDK vulnerABLE...? Reminds us Batman does have a soft side! Well great story! Keep writting! ( 3 and lol i loved the whole batman 0 and wonder woman !
Miles333 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
How sweet! :)
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Nice! You showed a interesting POV. I really like the way you showed how Bruce fear what Diana mades him feel. :)
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
cool
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was absolutely delightful. _
auroro chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was fun, very "in character"
Jypsee chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
cute
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was fun! Diana really knows how to annoy the mighty Batman! He wanted to smile, but his stubborness stopped him yet again...

Poor Bruce... XD
kiisha chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Death ...Taxes...and Fear of BATMAN...

a unique combination...and yet another unique fic from a unique writer like you! keep it coming!
sulie chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
love it. :D
BLAHBLOT chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Bruce is so funny.

And Diana's way too persistent.

Perfect. Awesome.
GeekyBMWWFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Ciao, la mia amica! A me piace molto la tua storia!

I loved this! It's always fun to see into Bruce's crazy brain. And the opening with the different members' reactions to dealing with taxes was funny. I also enjoyed your description of Diana. With her gum, she seemed so young and playful, but at the same time, she knows exactly what to do to push Batman's buttons.

I also enjoyed how Bruce is the one afraid. Way to turn things upside down! And the things he's afraid of crack me up: her lips, the smell of sandalwood and lavender, and a smile.

My favorite part is when Diana invites herself to go with him. Molto simpatica!

I have the opening for Auditors! My name is Sidney Bristow. Seven years ago I was recruited by a secret branch of the B of A called CR-7. I was sworn to secrecy but I couldn’t keep it from my fiancé. And when the head of CR-7 found out, he had him audited. That’s when I learned the truth: CR-7 is not part of the B of A. I’ve been working for the very people I thought I was fighting against. So I went to the only place that could help me take them down. Now I’m a double agent for the B of A where my handler is a man named Michael Vaughn(Do you know who CR-7 is? D)

Ok, I spent way too much time on that! Thanks for the great story, KN!
Browniesprite chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very nice!

Loved how you portrayed Batman's 'fear' of Diana and how she just blithely ignored his discomfort and tagged it exactly as it was...interest in her.

Nice touch with the bubble gum too.