Reviews for Certainties of Life
Whitestar madden chapter 1 . 7/3
Awwwwww!.
Sammyyeah123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I know this was written agessss ago but the story is so interesting. This "introduction" (I hope it's more than a one-shot) is near perfect and easily sets up a very good story. I wish and hope you carry on with it and pick it back up after all this time :)
MyFangirlingWays chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT NO I NEED MORE TT I'm so devasted now.
Danielle Grayson chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
this was awesome
Phocks chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Batman can't be frightened, only shaken.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
A fun read, nicely done.
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is just one of the most perfect characterizations of Wonder Woman and Batman written. Everything sounds exactly right, you have caught their personalities and relationship with understated elegance. One of my favorite stories-thank you!
Silver Rose chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aha! Good story! It so funny how Batman tenses up when he is around Wonder Woman! batman never gets that way! ( 3 So sweet. Makes him look IDK vulnerABLE...? Reminds us Batman does have a soft side! Well great story! Keep writting! ( 3 and lol i loved the whole batman 0 and wonder woman !
Miles333 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
How sweet! :)
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Nice! You showed a interesting POV. I really like the way you showed how Bruce fear what Diana mades him feel. :)
serenity wayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
cool
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was absolutely delightful. _
auroro chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
that was fun, very "in character"
Jypsee chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
cute
Maximus- Reborn chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was fun! Diana really knows how to annoy the mighty Batman! He wanted to smile, but his stubborness stopped him yet again...

Poor Bruce... XD