Reviews for Of Serious Men and Rain Puddles
Kazaam chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I really liked this one! It was amusing how Zack was lost in thought and only realized what he was doing when Seph pointed it out. LOL And I love how cheerful Zack is.

And Zack's description of the rainbow in the puddles sounds so beautiful! And it's so cute imagining him puddle-jumping with Aerith.

LOL Zack's suggestion that Seph play in the puddles. And the Look Seph gave him. XD

I like the way you ended this too, with Zack being all melodramatic and Seph making a joke. That was great! And I love the idea of them playing board games together. **and is amused at the idea of Seph playing checkers**
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
So cute! X3 I love the added touch of the line about puddle-hopping with Aerith. D'aww! And Seph making a joke, and Zack's mock-surprise over it... "Are you trying to splash me?" is such a good line; I can totally picture him saying it like that, too. LOL.
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Heehehe! Ultimate Cuteness!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
aww!yay for chequers
CornCob chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
aw man, Seph would be an absolutely brutal checkers player...and worse still with chess. It would almost just not be fun to play with him, because he would hammer you. Though I bet it would be funny to knock all the pieces off the board :)

This was adorable, Seph's joke included. He's so...funny! It's like he doesn't even have to try. And Zack is just so child-like, with his puddle hopping and what not. Maybe one day he'll get Seph to give in...Probably the day Zack mangages to beat him in Checkers, huh?
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Yay! More friendship cuteness!

I just love the carefree view of life that you give to Zack! He always looks at the bright, happy side of things! And it's interesting how he (somewhat) gets Seph thinking along the same lines! LOL at the "You made a joke!" line!

Great work!
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
You know, I wonder if playing in polluted rain puddles is such a good idea...

Zack: Come on! It'll be fun! *jumps* See? It's just a bit of water- AGH! It's eating my boots! ACID RAIN! *runs around in panic*

Seph: -_-
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Oh, I wanted Seph to puddle-jump... or at least to get splashed~! Stop dashing my hopes, damnit!

...mnn, but altleast, you put the idea of Seph and Zacky playing board games together... which would be entertaining. Seph all serious like, trying to come up with his best war-winning stratagy and Zack, well, being Zack... all while just playing chutes and latters or something. That's a slightly disturbing image... O.o

But anyways, cute drabble. I really love reading your Seph/Zack interactions, though I may not review every chapter of every fic. I really do love your style, so please keep it up, okay?
NoBuddy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Heh, nice little one. I could think of someone who would have (and probably had) splashed Seph purposedly./chuckles/
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
What Zacky needs to do is wait till the General is walking near a really big one and then pounce! Splash the man up good and spatter his hair! Then they'd have a game of tag the likes of which Gaia has never known before! XD Well, there's got to be some way to get that man to play something less silly than chess.