Reviews for Years in the Future
Hikagi chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Aww, how sweet!
mindless doodles chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
hey..cool fic..you MUST write a sequel..this is so cute..i really love Eriol *wink*wink* anyway nice job girl!
tfarcnogard chapter 7 . 11/18/2001
This was a very interesting story, better than many others I have read. You should make a seqel, I believe it would be quite interesting.
yamazaki-goku chapter 7 . 11/12/2001
i finished reading it after geting my internet to work it is better than i thought i can just imagine yue, the ice block as you call him, taking care of a baby i really liked it when synoaran freaked well TTFN se ya at school!
Winnie chapter 7 . 10/6/2001
That was really good. I love the "evil" things that Eriol does.
Bridget chapter 7 . 10/6/2001
Hey,

Cool story! I like the whole Merlin-knows-Clow thing...and I love the way you made Eriol do all the different things Clow did to remind Merlin of his friend. Planning all the different things in the future (i.e., having Merlin spill the wring bottles, etc). Well written! Good luck with the Bunny _

CM Aeris chapter 6 . 10/4/2001
hahahhahahhahahahhahahha this is so damn funny! more or I'll hunt you for your blood muahhahahaha
pokey chapter 6 . 10/3/2001
This story is so good, good luck on the next chapter!
yamazaki-goku chapter 6 . 10/3/2001
great job auther-chan you are right this is the best fan fic I never yue choked on food and man you said that bunny was evil and you weren't kidding but all ya have to do is a widdle wabbit hunting eheheheheheheheh! see ya at school I AM A MOOSE! :)
Wubber chapter 6 . 10/3/2001
Waiii! Another chapter from the talented Author-chan! *grumbles..* I agree it was too short... but that was made up for with the quality and the cuteness between Syaoran and Eriol _ Well kept IC. I really love the way you write! (Fast *and* really good) Can't wait for the next chapter, take care. Ja ne!
Carol chapter 5 . 10/2/2001
Excellent, fast moving storytelling. Very good insights to the way characters relate and their unique personalities. Good description and contrasting of English and Chinese fighting styles. Keep writing!
Wubber chapter 5 . 10/2/2001
I love this story so so so much! It's really witty and wrote well. (And the bunny bits are hilarious _) You better get the next chapter up soon! (lots of !'s to show that I mean business! *toothy grin*)
pokey chapter 5 . 10/1/2001
This story is so cool! I love it!
Usagi-chan chapter 3 . 10/1/2001
Great story! Please continue!
Chibi Meiling Chan21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
i really like your story it was very nice

from