Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul Gems
senawario chapter 1 . 5/31
Thank you for the MPREG warning in the very beginning. I truly appreciate that. I've been burned by a few stories where that, or slash, or character death, happens without a word of warning in the summary or the first AN.
super chapter 11 . 5/9
How u got thouse facts abt digs i dont know but it was very real like and interesting...wonderful fic
bdet chapter 11 . 5/1
such an interesting idea hps own tent city! and such a great group of new OC as well as a helping of a few of our old favs! I loved that he saved the soul gem children. happily ever afters all round!
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 4/15
I had read this story several years ago, or at least part of it. Now, having finished it and enjoyed it so much, I regret whatever it was that distracted me from reading the ending. It is fantastic, very wonderfully done. Thank you very much for sharing it )
angellovesfanfiction chapter 11 . 4/14
Amazing... Fabulous!
U r an awesome writer. Great plot. Coolest story I have read!
bluekitnaru chapter 11 . 3/17
that was a awesome story i love the charters i love how you hit all the right point without skipping or dragging things out this was brilliant
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 3/9
i love the format of this story, absolutely fantastic way to write this tale :)
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
You really should have had the common courtesy to warn about the Mpreg, but at least it's not an excuse to have Harry knocked up or knocking boots with his enemies.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Loved it! !
Katzenpfote chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Great story. I love it. Thank you.
Lord Dream chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
You cant see it, but I'm doing the "Awesome Dance". This was so darn good! wow!
karmascreams chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
You wrote this years ago, and you probably don't get many reviews on it anymore, but I wanted you to know that I've just read it and I find it incredible. I love how there are so many unanswered questions, and that he isn't all forlorn about his exile. You've created one of the greatest fics I've ever read, and you did it in less than 100 thousand words. Thank you.

(I also wanted to let you know that I've recommended this to a bunch of my followers on Tumblr. I've got a blog full of recommendations, and this got a 5/5 rating.)

Now I'm off to read the sequel!
twistyguru chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Delightful story!
PeacefulMaelstrom chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
highly enjoyable. thank you for writing.
BunnyBear27 chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
I have to say that I have never read anything like this FIC! It was just so amazing and had me guessing at every turn what was going to happen. I loved the little narration parts you would put from the Autobiography book. It was a really cool idea. It kind of just made the story flow better. Really can't express how much I loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel to such an amazing story. Its going to be pretty hard to beat.

Thanks A billion for writing this story. I LOVED IT! IT WAS AMAZING, BRILLIANT WRITTEN, THE CHARACTER'S back ground was nicely detailed and very throughly put together throughout the whole story. The plot was very new and very detailed and never got boring or to much in any place. It was completely perfect.

LOVED IT!