Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul Gems
spidereye8 chapter 11 . 9/19
BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WRITTEN WORK
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 5/21
Wow, wow, wow, THIS IS A BRILLIANT READ and I am so happy that I found it! Lovely writing here honey, I truly cannot wait to read the sequel! ;o)
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 2/10
This wasn't the strongest epilogue, but I LOVED this fic and how it was written, even if his relationship issues were rather maudlin. Good job!
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 2/10
Why was Harry having such a reaction to the Fifth Tomb? And I've yet to see any sign of the evil Dumbles mentioned at the start of the fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 2/10
I'm periodically disappointed that exciting things are regularly mentioned after the fact in the book excerpts instead of us seeing any live-action events. Such as the basilisk encounter.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 2/10
I hope we get a bit more backstory on his exile and the evil, but so far nonexistent, Dumbles.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 2/10
Considering the cast is 90% OCs, I'm already invested in them. The relationships are very well written.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/10
As gentle and genial as Hagrid generally is in canon/fanfics, I've never really cared for him beyond him being a background character. But THIS, for him to actually be a meaningful character who means so much to Harry? I'm loving it.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 2/10
I love the writing style so far. I do wish that the Goblins had transferred the Potter wealth to their France branch, though (as nothing was said) I'm assuming the British Ministry seized his assets, the asses. I hope they get their comeuppance.
mooneysfate chapter 11 . 1/26
wonderful, wonderful story! 3
Lauren Saint chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
I LOVE this story! Was such a great fun plot! I really enjoyed reading it, I couldn't stop haha. You write really well! Thanks for an awesome story! :D

Only thing is I'm a bit confused how Tinker is Harry's namesake... but I'm guessing it has something to do with the Goblin culture and have probably missed something haha :D
Laume chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I like your story. It has two things I enjoy - a Harry respected for his expertise in an area that he gained by hard work, and lots of children :-)

May I be really pedantically nitpicky about one little thing though? At the birth of Trinkets first child, in a system based on male-preference primogeniture, a boy would be the Heir Apparent (if he does not get himself killed or disinherited without issue, he is the heir) and a girl would be the Heir Presumptive (she's the heir as long as no candidate with first rights, like a little brother, appears on the scene).
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Entertaining story. The gratuitous m-preg and familial detail are normally show-stoppers for me, but here they were tolerable.
The story stayed well-enough paced and has a strong, competent, and plausible Harry, making a good life for himself. It's a worthy read. Thanks.
tag0 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Okay, no one else has mentioned this in the reviews, so I guess it's up to me...

Oh, yeah, your dates are *way* off. The Maya civilization didn't even *start* to come into its own until the period between 2000 BCE and 250 CE, when it started to develop into the complex culture we think of today as the Mayan civilization, and it wasn't until around 300 BCE that they started using writing.

As for the Aztec civilization, they didn't become a power until the 1200s *CE*, meaning that if a wizard was associated with both, if he had the same sort of lifespan as the current wizards in HP, he couldn't have been born before 1000 CE - meaning that anything he created would be younger than Hogwarts.

Anyway. I still enjoy the story, it just drags me out when facts are that wrong.
Shadowblayze chapter 11 . 5/11/2016