Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul Gems
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/28
Entertaining story. The gratuitous m-preg and familial detail are normally show-stoppers for me, but here they were tolerable.
The story stayed well-enough paced and has a strong, competent, and plausible Harry, making a good life for himself. It's a worthy read. Thanks.
tag0 chapter 2 . 6/8
Okay, no one else has mentioned this in the reviews, so I guess it's up to me...

Oh, yeah, your dates are *way* off. The Maya civilization didn't even *start* to come into its own until the period between 2000 BCE and 250 CE, when it started to develop into the complex culture we think of today as the Mayan civilization, and it wasn't until around 300 BCE that they started using writing.

As for the Aztec civilization, they didn't become a power until the 1200s *CE*, meaning that if a wizard was associated with both, if he had the same sort of lifespan as the current wizards in HP, he couldn't have been born before 1000 CE - meaning that anything he created would be younger than Hogwarts.

Anyway. I still enjoy the story, it just drags me out when facts are that wrong.
Shadowblayze chapter 11 . 5/11
This. Is. Brilliant!
Kit chapter 11 . 4/5
I just wanted to say that this is my absolute favourite Harry Potter fanfiction. Quite possibly my favourite fanfiction in all the fandoms I follow. I've read it so many times now (and the City of Tents). Excellent job!
neko chapter 7 . 2/6
'not another one'
discb chapter 11 . 2/5
Thanks for the fun fic.
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This so far has been very good.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful
Simianpower chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
What a weird beginning! It's all over the place. Some interesting ideas, but more like vignettes than the start of a story. I hope it steadies down to a plot soon.
so perfect it hurts chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I was a bit surprised with your handling of the soul gems but I really grew to love that too!
*goes straight to sequel*
- SPIH
senawario chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Thank you for the MPREG warning in the very beginning. I truly appreciate that. I've been burned by a few stories where that, or slash, or character death, happens without a word of warning in the summary or the first AN.
super chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
How u got thouse facts abt digs i dont know but it was very real like and interesting...wonderful fic
bdet chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
such an interesting idea hps own tent city! and such a great group of new OC as well as a helping of a few of our old favs! I loved that he saved the soul gem children. happily ever afters all round!
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
I had read this story several years ago, or at least part of it. Now, having finished it and enjoyed it so much, I regret whatever it was that distracted me from reading the ending. It is fantastic, very wonderfully done. Thank you very much for sharing it )
angellovesfanfiction chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
Amazing... Fabulous!
U r an awesome writer. Great plot. Coolest story I have read!