Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul Gems
HinataMorningstar chapter 11 . 7/12
Oh my god. This was so incredible!
Jen chapter 11 . 7/10
Loved it, thanks so much.
HPMARIE chapter 11 . 6/23
Loving it!
Maddie chapter 11 . 6/17
Still such a great story! I love it! Gonna read the next one now! 3
Fairywm chapter 11 . 5/4
i have to say, i almost didn't read this, but now I'm glad i did. it's a wonderful story that I'm going to add to my community in hopes that more people read it. I'm off to read the sequel now. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
Gina chapter 11 . 4/30
This was a most excellent adventure! I loved the additions of Hagrid's letters as well as the book excerpts. And the kids!

I'm off to check your profile!
Monster King chapter 11 . 3/16
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Maddie chapter 11 . 2/23
My god this is amazing story! I'm in love! I'll definitely save this in my bookmarks and return to it! Thank you for this wonderful world and all the characters! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
Well done!
spidereye8 chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WRITTEN WORK
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Wow, wow, wow, THIS IS A BRILLIANT READ and I am so happy that I found it! Lovely writing here honey, I truly cannot wait to read the sequel! ;o)
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 2/10/2017
This wasn't the strongest epilogue, but I LOVED this fic and how it was written, even if his relationship issues were rather maudlin. Good job!
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
Why was Harry having such a reaction to the Fifth Tomb? And I've yet to see any sign of the evil Dumbles mentioned at the start of the fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I'm periodically disappointed that exciting things are regularly mentioned after the fact in the book excerpts instead of us seeing any live-action events. Such as the basilisk encounter.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
I hope we get a bit more backstory on his exile and the evil, but so far nonexistent, Dumbles.