Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul Gems
Maddie chapter 11 . 2/23
My god this is amazing story! I'm in love! I'll definitely save this in my bookmarks and return to it! Thank you for this wonderful world and all the characters! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
Well done!
spidereye8 chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WRITTEN WORK
Charlie0925 chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Wow, wow, wow, THIS IS A BRILLIANT READ and I am so happy that I found it! Lovely writing here honey, I truly cannot wait to read the sequel! ;o)
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 2/10/2017
This wasn't the strongest epilogue, but I LOVED this fic and how it was written, even if his relationship issues were rather maudlin. Good job!
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
Why was Harry having such a reaction to the Fifth Tomb? And I've yet to see any sign of the evil Dumbles mentioned at the start of the fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
I'm periodically disappointed that exciting things are regularly mentioned after the fact in the book excerpts instead of us seeing any live-action events. Such as the basilisk encounter.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
I hope we get a bit more backstory on his exile and the evil, but so far nonexistent, Dumbles.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
Considering the cast is 90% OCs, I'm already invested in them. The relationships are very well written.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
As gentle and genial as Hagrid generally is in canon/fanfics, I've never really cared for him beyond him being a background character. But THIS, for him to actually be a meaningful character who means so much to Harry? I'm loving it.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
I love the writing style so far. I do wish that the Goblins had transferred the Potter wealth to their France branch, though (as nothing was said) I'm assuming the British Ministry seized his assets, the asses. I hope they get their comeuppance.
mooneysfate chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
wonderful, wonderful story! 3
Lauren Saint chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
I LOVE this story! Was such a great fun plot! I really enjoyed reading it, I couldn't stop haha. You write really well! Thanks for an awesome story! :D

Only thing is I'm a bit confused how Tinker is Harry's namesake... but I'm guessing it has something to do with the Goblin culture and have probably missed something haha :D
Laume chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I like your story. It has two things I enjoy - a Harry respected for his expertise in an area that he gained by hard work, and lots of children :-)

May I be really pedantically nitpicky about one little thing though? At the birth of Trinkets first child, in a system based on male-preference primogeniture, a boy would be the Heir Apparent (if he does not get himself killed or disinherited without issue, he is the heir) and a girl would be the Heir Presumptive (she's the heir as long as no candidate with first rights, like a little brother, appears on the scene).
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Entertaining story. The gratuitous m-preg and familial detail are normally show-stoppers for me, but here they were tolerable.
The story stayed well-enough paced and has a strong, competent, and plausible Harry, making a good life for himself. It's a worthy read. Thanks.