Reviews for On Patience, and the Priestess
mariofan48 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This has to be the definition of sweet, damn...
Shadow Heroine of Time chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this was too kawaii for words
listen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This story totally rocked. You seem to have a passion for writing. I will admire you and treasure this story, always.
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Perfect:) I like it!
LizzyChan997 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! I totally wish that Konata and Kagami were actually together, 'cuz then I'd be the biggest Lucky Star fan on this planet. The story was amazing
Chaotrix chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Um. So yeah.

Amazing!

I can be very critical depending on the story and style of writing, but there are just some stories... some that are so good that I can't possibly criticize them for anything, even if they DID have some to criticize ABOUT!

I really did love this story. I'm very used to reading fanfics where Kagami is JUST realizing her feelings and denying them and being like: "She would never feel the same way, I shouldn't feel this way, I'm NUTS!" and so forth, but it was really nice to read a story where it started off with a Kagami who has accepted the feelings she has for Konata and decides to go for it, even if it meant their friendship turning into ash. I've always imagined Kagami to be the one to say anything first, to make the first move.

Anyways, forget about my rambling.

Loved the way you wrote it and I loved the whole thing!
Shadowfox026 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is one of those simple short stories that are pure gold! Every sentence builds on the other to create something wonderful. I love the repetition of certain lines with one word changing, it emphasises so much.

The story doesn't rush into all the things others seem to, which is great. Simplicity is the key to success here. Well done!
Mike chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Awesome story!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aw!totally cute
Anon chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Well you met my expectations. This fic is probably one of the cutest pieces of fluff on the interwebs. You did a great job keeping Konata and Kagami in character. i luv this fic.
Kou1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I don't normally review, and even more so for fiction I happen to come across while skittling across 's extensive pages. But something this extraordinary calls for something equally beyond normal.

Very well written fiction. Brilliant first-person narrative. Excellent pacing. Very well done.

Just a note... Perhaps the short sentence/paragraphs towards the end should not come in such quick succession for the ease of the reader (just a slight suggestion I used to get from my English teacher).

I had to read this several times over before being satisfied enough to go to bed.

This fic is a ray of hope amongst the increasing tide of poorly-written stories in these dark, dark days. I SALUT YOU!
Karsten69 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
the only reason someone would flame this for is if they hate yuri. it is well-written and they are not too much ooc. and of course they are a wonderful couple.
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I loved it KAWAII
Mojoe2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nice story, Enjoyed the depth of thoughts.
SilverHerring chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I like this because it manages to be stylish without being dramatic/overdone and straying from the spirit of the series.

Good work.