Reviews for Simple and Clean
darkhooded-angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Late review, I know. Sorry I just found this today.

I generally don't like RukawaXHaruko fics and RukawaXOC fics, mainly because most of the time the writing style is, um, bad. But wow. This fic was written too... dark. Not fluffy at all. Not Mary Sue at all. And it ends tragically. 1 :D
lona1949 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
well ,that was incredible fics ,even though its not ruharu fics as i wish ,coz i love this couple so much and i really don't bothering my self to read something else but i was locking for another ruharu fanfics and i just red your fics to find there where high emotions and overwhelming passion inside ,and it was the first time that i feel am going to cry as a result of my affection to the real charm of the fics ,so keep on and try to make another fics about ruharu for your fans.
ladywcat chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
it's crazy, but it's sad T_T woa Rukawa
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
...what can i say is i'm shocked at the end..

basketball, love, forbidden love, angst..what else..

well written..

Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Good points: The hollow background worked great. Matured. It was vivid and deep, taking me with it. The last scene was powerful, full of conviction. One of your best stories so far.

Bad points: Common plot.

I love it.
rainbowsindecember chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I liked this - wait, scratch that - LOVED this. It was an absolute joy to read although it was extremely angsty. I could feel all the emotions running through the people involved: Rukawa, Yuira ... even Haruko, in the end. How very sad, but it would not have ended happily by any chance anyway. I'm glad you recognised that;)

This is going on my favourite story list.