Reviews for To Save a Life
WeLackSanity chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
What a better way to start a day than some delicious Kenpachigo PWP action, it just makes everything so much better 3 I've read this one like 6 times already and it just keeps getting better, keep up the good work, you're the official Kenpachigo fanfic-god!
loituma chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ohhh yees, I always imagined Kenpachi would come with a war cry, it just suits him so well :D I loved this, so perfect! 3 There's nothing wrong with a little pain in sex, just makes it a little better ;)
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Nice story. But wasn't Ichigo a bit to thick headed. It was rather obvious where it was going between him and ken-chan. Would have been nice to have the morning after that and having the 11th div. find them in bed.
vampyaoifan123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was soooo awesome
Rebekah chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I love this story.
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh damn... I first I thought this was gonna end up a rape fic; I'm so glad it didn't, such a cute ending. I really like this pairing, for some strange reason it's just so attracting... And the painful sex part was a bit mixed feelings for me. xD Great job, I loved it; wish Ichigo would've responded to Kenpachi... Meh, still a good ending. Keepup the good work, on to read more Kenpachi/Ichigo. x3
Sabrina chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Plaese write another with this two people XD
Sabrina chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Plaese write another with this two people XD
Recklessly Impulsive chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I find that Kenpachigo is a nice pairing as long as Kenpachi has his hair down, because he does look quite hot with it down and without his jacket because that just makes him look like a machine XDDDD

I've decided to read all of your stories before you're a fellow Uke!Ichigo writer and for that I love you :3

-Kieran
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great fic! Your right there just aren't enough kenpachi/ichigo fics out there.
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I never thought of this pairing before...But i like it. Good job
Safiiri chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I would LOVE it if you would do more than a oneshot :)

I love this pairing, and quite frankly this particular chapter is just bloody hawt!

TY for sharing! :)
Be-ya chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh gosh. Why did I never think of having this one as a pairing? HAHA. Anyway, I don't know if it's just me, but I really think Kenpachi is a bit OOC. Yes, the sex was painful because he was big, but considering his character...I expected something more rough. LOL. What am I saying? /Ignore me/:))) And, yes, Kenpachi would never say "no" to a fight. But all in all, that was hot. :D My first KenpachiIchigo fic actually. More power!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »