Reviews for Bartime Business
Ahhhh! This was so freakin adorable! They ship Tokka! :P
Methe chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Good fun! Nice read
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I loved this .. especially the song .. and the ship being called Tokka .. lmao, priceless. Oh I wished I had friends like that to go the bars with .. it would be so much fun XD
itshardtostealfatkids chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
one of my favorite tokka stories. just plain awesome. i especially love the entire time they were sitting with those drunken guys.
water of silver unsigned in chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
o god! that was great! i was laughing so hard i couldn't breath and i was crying!
celtic goddess of fertility chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ahahaha wow that was funny :] very very minor grammar mistakes, and um yeah that's about the only crit i got for you ... but yeah pretty much laughed my head off :D
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
"It was a source of great amusement for the both of them, using an unnecessarily large vocabulary—last year, they had attempted to see who could use the most extensively useless words per sentence, much to the confusion of the nobles."

I started laughing there (I can totally see them doing that) and pretty much never stopped. XD
justicar347 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
All in all an ok fic. It seemed to drag on a bit. I have to wonder if Mike and Bryan ever pictured Toph and Sokka as drinking buddies.
Solembum13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
LMAO! That was hlarious! XD
Artemis Rae chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I'm not qute sure what there is to be defensive about because I thought it was totally hilarious? I especially liked their banter near the beginning - that felt natural. Also Sokka and his umbrella crown. I wish we could fanart that.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! :)
i-embrace-OCD chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
While it wasn't your usual (but then again, it was a request), I still thought it was brilliant. I thought everything was written all too well, and it was thoroughly amusing.

Sokka's nickname for Mai (Lady I'll-Knife-You-If-You-Look-At-Me-Wrong) was killer. Gah, just... love it. I was wondering where the machete was when Sokka handed over his weapons, and... I really enjoyed it. It didn't have a lot of substance, but it was an entertaining read. :)
Sarcasmic chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
My god

I love drunken Tokka.

You made brillancy! Good job!
InuiJuiceterror chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Lol. Dang funny. I love the "tokka ship" thing, and the part where sokka takes out his machete. I KNEW the guy forgot SOMETHING, just didnt know WHAT. Also, great Pirates of the Caribbean reference.
thegoodfight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
One of my favorite stories for Toph and Sokka. Made me smile and grin and all that good stuff.