Reviews for Loves Me, Loves Me Not
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 19 . 3/13
well. matsuda broke the fourth wall, everyone's gay, the notebook's gone, and l can longer yaoi with raito. all is well with the world.
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 12 . 3/13
i am now convinced near, mello, and matt are the only sane ones left...
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 10 . 3/13
aaaaaaaaaaannnnddddddd mikami-fangirl... XDD
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 9 . 3/13
"Kira would lose himself along the way to yaoi..." he's already lost... :3
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 7 . 3/13
"Perhaps I shall become a potato chip." yeh
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 6 . 3/13
I KNEW IT WAS L DOING THE POEMS. CALLED IT.
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 5 . 3/13
and mello remains clueless... XD do it for the yaoi, matsuda
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 2 . 3/12
it is a waste of sugar to crush the chocolate, mello
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 3/12
and so mello does not know anything, l is a chocoholic as well, the story descends into crack, and catholic bashing slightly-but-not-really annoys my catholic "yowie"-loving heart
AquilineFeline chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
Will someone please tell me how the frigging hell this story can approach Monty Python's Flying Circus levels of sheer silliness while also somehow having a (mostly) serious plot, and on top of that, it actually /works/!
I effing love this thing. It's bloody fantastic.
Valentino Rain chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Got a heartattack when read Mello listening to Linkin Park Crawling. I love Mello, Linkin Park Crawling is my most favorite song, and now you make them together, Holy crap, I was kinda wow! GREAT! Good Job!
Anifan13 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Haha this is awesome!
TempestNightlock chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
I really enjoyed your creativity and your take on the Death Note characters. I write a lot too, but I'm always serious and perfessional. I could never, in a thousand years accomplish something like this. Your truly free spirited and definitely funny,and you made one hell of a fan fic. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
I love transformers, star-scream's ma fav but I also like jazz, in the movie mainly he didn't catch my attention otherwise, so far I luv ur story and i just felt the need to say XD
L8r
redchicken888 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
My favorite truce-fic for Optimus and Megatron is called "Prime's Diversion" by Emory Lee (here on FF Net.) You should read! It's great!

Plus, your comment here:

"Yes. Optimus Prime and Megatron do have truces. My favourite of which is when Megatron says; 'Take me, Prime. Now load me.'"

Makes me wonder: When did he say that? Please send me a link to Youtube or something so I can see! Pleez! :D

- Red

P.S My actual name on FF Net IS redchicken888; I'm just too lazy to login. Message me if u can!