Reviews for The Way It's Supposed to Be
daria.ungureanu chapter 1 . 7/10
Excellent!You know,generally I prefer long stories,with at least 10 chapters,but you,dear,made me love these one-shots as done!I am reading your other stories that are HP related,and I really like them up!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 5/5
This was really, really sweet! I find it hard to believe it takes her nine years to learn about the war and battle and Fred, but despite that I still really enjoyed it! It was really wonderful, thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
You write such beautiful stories. Thank you.
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
So sad...
top story chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Poor Victoire
notanalpaca chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is absolutely beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
See, I was all reading fic in between writing my homework, listening to rock music, and half focused and all, and your fic still managed to make me tear up. So props to you for this beautifully crafted post-HP AU fic and for writing Victoire the way she is here. Thank you.
Ellen1983 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You made me cry... It was very touchy. And sad. And very nice nonetheless
Vikeeta chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I cried. So much. This is heartfelt and beautiful and so inspired and inspiring. You have a beautiful way of conveying feeling, and I'm just reading through all your stories. Love them. Love your style. Wonderful work, really.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Keep capturing moments. They're your speciality. You have a unique wonderful way of indenting emotions and revealing them in a simple scene where they seem not at all fabricated. Keep capturing moments because the more you do it here the more you'll do it in life which is most important.
BlueBaluga chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I loved this! My fav stories of yours are this one, finding yellow, the boy who always was, brush up on your Shakespeare and hearing rainbows.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was absolutely beautiful
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Really well written. In tears here. Love Victoire and Bill.
MooseBlanket chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Beautiful. Such a lovely, touching story, and you absolutely nailed Victoire's point of view. She's such an adorable, sweet thing, but not unrealistically so and still prone to tantrums like any kid. And Bill was such a great father here, telling her the truth but in a way she'll understand. Really excellent, well done! :) I've only stumbled upon your stories recently but I'm really enjoying the way you get inside the characters' heads in such a convincing way, adding layers of complexity that I wouldn't have thought of.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
poor darling! this was so cute.