Reviews for The truth is out there
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh dear, that's a website I wouldn't mind seeing! Yearbook photo indeed lol! I figured Mulder would catch on eventually, the poor dear. I've always wondered how he would react to aliens in general, given his multiple bad experiences.
ShadowsAcrossTheMoon chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hmm. I wonder how the 'Bots would react to meeting Mulder. That would definitely be an interesting story!
Ted chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I liked this little behind the scenes look; I wonder how much Mulder knows?
ryagelle chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I have to say, I really enjoy all of the ficlets you post for your little crossover-verse. .
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This one, too, is to be blamed on ThetaLambda.

Well, in that case-I love you Theta!

It was all terribly mundane.

- heehee, ya won't be thinkin' *that* when you meet one of 'em!

o-O

Yet no one had ever imagined robots, actual sentient robots with varying senses of humor to land here and decide to stay

*love*

Thanks for writing!
Soului chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I loved your crossover and I'm glad you're still working on it in some way. Make sure that your writing is very coherent when you put it down. Making sense to you and making sense to your readers are two different things. There were parts of this where I was a bit confused about some things, like how much Mulder knew. On the other hand, maybe I missed one of your other tie-in stories and it's my own fault. Regardless, the story was written well over all. Keep up the good work.