Reviews for A Life for a Life
firefox2001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
that was beautiful! I love this story. you really put a lot of emotion into it. Great job.
Crazy Ninja chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
omg this was amazing! i actually cried during it :'(
another one of my favourites :D
loved it !
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
WOW. Just...wow. I'm struggling to keep back tears. This is fantastic, powerful writing. Heartwrenching, agonising, impossibly difficult. And I can completely see it panning out that way because Ziva *would* do that, she would put the others before herself. In some ways that makes it even more heartbreaking. Absolutely amazing writing.

*adds to Favourites*
agent kitty chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
aww that was really sad D: i feel sorry for tony xx
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Crap, you made me cry :'(

Wow that was sad I liked it tho cuz it was a different fic I never read any other like it. Poor Gibbs having to choose just one daughter and let the other one get killed... Crap I am still crying

I loved this little sad story

A life for a life
wondercloud chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That's... a really terrible story. But I think Ziva would do it if it came down to no alternative. The story was saddened a little less at the end, because I thought for sure that after allowing Ziva to go in, her and Abby would both be killed. So many questions. Would Gibbs liken himself to Ziva's father, sending her to her death? I know these are pointless, seeing as how it's an old story.
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was heartwrenching. I love it, it was so well written.
ContentsPriceless chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh my God! What did Ziva ever do to you? What did any of these characters ever do to you! What did I ever do to you! You just made me cry!

Really Really good story!:D 2 thumbs up!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I cannot stop crying :(
Sinkme chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
as morbid as it is i really really like this story. im heading to your profile next to see if youve done any follow up but i would love to see some other one shots about this. hunting the bad guys down/the teams reactions (esp abby, jen, ducky). regardless, fabulously written and a semi believable plot- especially if this happened in say season 3 or 4 when ziva was still new
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I hate this. I really do. It is far, far too sad. But, that's life, and this is absolutely what would happen. Everyone is absolutely in-character, this is exactly what would've gone down. As much as I hate what actually happened, this is a truly amazing story. I can imagine each of the character's face and emotions as this is happening, and I can imagine everything that would come after from what your wrote of it. Love this story. You're an amazing writer.
AthosionWarrior chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
go Ziva. i can see her doing something like that. i love it
tragic chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
wow, that was just... wow
marauder.maidens chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was really amazing, you made me cry.

well written but by keeping your stories so short, you cant really grow more attached to the characters.

an all time favourite tragedy, if thats possible...

well done again!
Horselady chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow, this has to be my favorite NCIS fanfiction I have ever read. Beautiful job on the characters and the storyline seems like It could happen. Nice work, looking forward to reading more of your work.