Reviews for Dark Angel Alphabetically
scmumsy chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
So cool the mind story. I would have like to see it worked that way on the air with the show. Name story was really sweet. Good work.
scmumsy chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Okay that was pure instinct on Max with Alex. Nice to know a busty blonde knows when to step off! LOL! Good job.
scmumsy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Outstanding...I (can't believe I'm saying this) agree with...Mole. LOL
Wholives4Eva chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Just wanted to say that Cold is terrific and I loved the last line. lol
l chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
These were all good, except for the one where Alec cheated on Max lol. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
l chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Loved Vacation! Thanks for this, Max/Alec ftw! ;D
l chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Both of these were incredibly good and they bother deserve to be longer lol. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
l chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
What. The. F! I hated Rune. No! Aww. I'm totally depressed now. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
l chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Woah, you can't leave Last like that! Wtf? Continue it! Lol. I really really liked Kiss, i thought it was original, first time i read something like that. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
l chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Loved the jealousy one! So good! I also really liked Hero, you should make that one into chapters lol. Thanks for this. Max/Alec ftw! ;D
LaedieDuske chapter 11 . 10/7/2010
First: Umbrella - I would LOVE to see more on that one! (I'm sure I'm not the first to voice that, and I'm sure I wont' be the last.) You have a brilliant setup for something longer there and I would bet it'd be absolutely stunning.

Second: Vacation - What can I say? Alec injured because he threw himself in harm's way for her? Logan finally out of the picture, but not before presenting them with a huge gift? A marriage proposal? I LOVE it!

I'm thoroughly enjoying your A-Z fics - not so much with the deathfics, not because they weren't written well, but more because I'm a romantic but still a realist. Life sucks in general and I seek entertainment to escape the misery of everyday life. *shrug* They were well done, your writing skills are inspiring, just not my cup of tea.

Off to read more, I'm sure this won't be the last you hear of me. -laugh-

LD
LaedieDuske chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
Wait wait, is there more to "Last"? Somewhere? Anywhere? Please? I have to know what happens! *bounce bounce*

LD
buxa1996 chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
in promise who died alec or zack
Tamashii Hime chapter 13 . 8/12/2009
I haven't reviewed on the other chapters... but I've just read the whole A to Z.

Great take on the alphabet game!

I'm going to go check your profile now to see if you have continued any of the chapters...
bewarethemelodrama chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
'He wanted her to know that he loved her but he wasn’t all she had.'

Had to comment on this, as it is a MAJOR aspect that so many people overlook. Beautiful. Love your version of the prompts (I'm working my way through them too).