Reviews for Your Gaze
Monkeybandit2 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I will admit I do not care for the Inyuyasha/Miraku portiont yet I cannot deny that this has been a beautiful piece of work that actually made my heart yearn for more or some kind of sequal.

Please do it for us. Please make a story about this if there isn't one already.
Saaya chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was very well written. I love how Sango speaks with such heartfelt passion.
Music and Reading Lover chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
can you please update, and have sango confront kagome about her feelings, having kagome feel the same way
Mishi Gohiku chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
oh for the love of st. jude just complete the journey already...

i'm already missing for the third chapter.. #( let me know if you plan to update soon,
ekko chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
encore, encore, encore...
furousha chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
this is so wonderful. I can completely empathize with Sango.

wonderful as always my dearest salome.

-mokomoko girl
Enigmatic Ethereality chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Lovely, like poetry.
Enigmatic Ethereality chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Short, but simply amazing.
rosey girl chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
em *-blushes just reading this- you should write more.
rosey girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
hmm this is messing with my mind. thinking about this... next time i read the manga or watch the anime im gonna think about this, think about what sango might mean when she talks to kagome, when she thinks about her. its amazing how your writing can make things seem different that have always been one way. this is very interesting. great characterization. i really like that about you. i can never do that, get everything in character.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
very pretty and well written
AdminPleaseDeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
This is a very interesting idea of how Sango views herself with the men and how that in turn affects her feelings towards Kagome. Its a fresh and different outlook.
Rebukes chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Hm, Sango has a crush on Kagome, eh? I can see this becoming VERY interesting...
MythNLynx chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Lovely. Poignant with wanting.