Reviews for Double Trouble
Mewtastic chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
I'm just reveiwing to fave ya. lol XD
SnoSoulofEternity chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
question Fee, how long, EXACTLY has it been since you updated? Cause, it don't look like you plan on continuing this, at least on this sight, anyway. If you've finished it on another sight, could you let me know? cause this is funny stuff, plus, I don't know why, but Elena seems to be doing something to my mind. I'd say it was an attract, if I hadn't built up an immunity to that damned attack.

?: Damnit, I thought I had you.

... I'm gonna pretend I didn't here that, anyway, It's most likely due to the fact that one of my teammates is a ninetails. anyways, talk later dude.
Fenrik Malifex chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
lol i hope u aint lie that in real life felix hahaha but so far is a nice story i hope you finish it
ARogueFox chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
o ya, the VULPIX is perverted, not the writer, the VULPIX, I think I'll use one of Thorn's lines here...would you look up a sexy vulpix looking to sex you up? Good job Felix
Thorn In Your Side chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
It was very funny~

I can't stop snickering. _
ClinicallyInsaneAndDangerous chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
Actually I'm here to read the other reveiws... they are funny~

Eh, the story isn't bad either ;
VoldieandtheDeathMunchers chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
Jeez, mate, you couldn't have waited another month? Ah, but I digress. I'm probably worse. I procrastinate like fuck all.

Anyways, yes, it was very funny. Good job.

Teraunce chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
interesting. 12/10. faved & alerted.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
“Ooh! Sentret. Viretha, tackle!”

*facepalms* You're such a girl. *hugs* But its okay, because you're...

*searches for redeeming quality*

Perverted twin~
Thorn In Your Side chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I'm reviewing this time around, aren't you delighted?

Dude. You need a beta. *points at teeny tiny grammar bloopers*
Mintobrandybuck chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
Oho, very nice chapter. Battles are such convenient little space fillers, are they not?~

Storie's a bit slow now, but I sense a pickup coming soon. . . so I'll be waiting. Don't disappoint me! :)
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
“Felix.” Said Felix, as he walked towards the door.

You know, shouldn't it be "Felix," said Felix as he walked towards the door. (or) "Felix." Felix said as he walked towards the door. ?
ARogueFox chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
*walks in dragging broken foot drenched in blood, missing an arm* when you kissed Ari...reminded me of that time I kissed Ellen...both didn't go so well...and why man? why? Ebony's a killer...shes a cruel, inhuman..err..inespeon creature that cares for no one but you...
ARogueFox chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
GOD MAN WHY? *has bones sticking out of arms and legs* WHY? IT JUST HAD TO BE 100 DIDN'T IT?
ARogueFox chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
*runs in bleeding from many places* you've unleashed an evil entity into this world! *shakes him by the shoulders* WHY MAN WHY! *runs off*
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »