Reviews for Legally Blind
liltle chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This story is appealing in terms of having a blind woman running lose and being a Yamanaka. I wonder how Neji could handle this, plus having a protective guy on his sleeve. Tooru's an OC right? If he was, I'm starting to really like him. Got guts to stand up to that guy. Can't wait to see what Ino has in hand. Nice one!
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
UPDATE! You have a good plot and I want to know what else will happen.
Katio chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
aw, I hope you update soon cuz this idea seems pretty interesting
DuQaine chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I don't think you've lost your touch at all! That was an excellent update. I find Ino's ability to be very very cool! Very creative. I'm curious about what she can do. Great job in not explaining everything all at once. Tooru is such a likeable character. To be frank though, I'm not feeling the chemistry between Ino and Neji just yet. I'm sure it'll get there. I have faith in your abilities.

Cheers!
Sasina chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Oh well it was nice but the don't touch me thing reminded me of Rogue from X men xDD and the explanation of the vibrations and the ants reminded me of Toph from Avatar xD. Please conntinuee.
alex04 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Yay! I'm update!

I kinda figured you abandoned the fic already since you were writing this awesome Nenny fic now. But I'm glad you didn't. You haven't been losing your touch. But it's going kind of slow, isn't it? I don't think people would mind the slow pace, but considering you take an excruciatingly long amount of time to update, it might make people give up.

Don't worry though! This fic is as good as ever. I love it!
charlie chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
hey. awesome chapter. the last part seems a bit rushed though.

i'm surprised no one has reviewed yet. but, that's what you get for being towlly MIA though. :))

but anyway, it's really a good surprise to find out that you've updated. yay!
Lems chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
lol, wow an update great. well i kind of get ino's power, but can't she control it ? and tooru is the only one who can touch her ?

hm there's many unanswered questions... hope to see the next chapter soon :)
charliedee chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
omg. omg. when are you gonna update? this looks so cute.
chancharan chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
So... when are you gonna update this?

It's awesome!
aia chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
oh, please continue.. this is the best nejixino fanfic that i've read.. please update. and your so great..
DuQaine chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
G-Gasp! You're ALIVE! .. I love you :D Thank you for this magnificent update! I am loving Tooru's character more and more. I enjoy the wit and sarcasm you've woven into the story. Spices it up, you see? Update more often, please! I wonder what's going to happen next.. ;)
Coco-Minu chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. this is really interesing.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Really nice. I like it so far, even if you don't knwo about the Naruto fandom it's interesting.
LEMS chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
WOW, pleasant surprise ... i though you gave up on that fic, well i've been re-reading coming to terms recently and was thinking about writting a neji ino fic but well... gave up on the idea pretty fast after seeing the load of work i already have.

well anyway i wonder how ino manage to move around without assistance and why she is not head of AID anymore.

thanks for updating and hope you will keep up the good work