Reviews for Just Close Your Eyes
kaitlyn fryar chapter 3 . 5/14
hi im just saying you should tots make a donatello/leonardo brother fluff and dedicate it to the one and only kaitlyn fryar please love kaity
FeatherArtist chapter 3 . 2/3
OMG! Just discovered this! I love your writing style and thoroughly enjoyed this ;) You made my night! Thanks!
Heather chapter 3 . 1/18
Aw, nice ending! :-D
Heather chapter 2 . 1/18
My oh my, what a perfect use of the powder! :-D
Anyway, I LOL'd when Don wanted to smash the little sensor. Funny!
And I thought it was great when Mikey covered himself with sewer camo...that was actually quite clever of him. I loved ALL of this chapter, way to go!
Heather chapter 1 . 1/18
Awesomesauce preamble! I'm really glad I read your A/N at the end, because when I read that Don was tying his red bandana, I'm all like, typo? But it's on purpose which is cool-old style red bandanas are more intimidating in a fight, I think.
Okay I am excitedly moving on to read chapter two! _ Whhheeeeeeee!
Special Agent Snuggles chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Bahahaha! I loved this ending! Great job! I know this is based off of the 2003 series, but it's very reminiscent of Mikey in 2012 just recently as well. Same phrase, even! "Um...Donnie?" And it's the fix the VCR!

I really enjoyed your interactions between Raph and April. That girl (woman) needs to assess her life! I guess coming to terms with and THEN openly admitting you're in love with a walking, talking turtle-man would be hard for anybody, though. :P

Thanks for sharing this story!
Wolf of the Western Woods chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
HA! The ending is priceless!

Great fic, loved it!
Anon chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Good story, this, although April's attraction to Don is creepy as hell. I mean, Don's still a child, and April's not. The April/Don thing can work on the Nick show brace use the characters are the same age there, but here April's thinking about stuff she should be arrested for if she acted on. Still, it does make some sense in that April and Don share common interests while Casey has different tastes all together. It's also well handled. I like the humor in the story as well as the moments of bonding. Keep it up.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
I really like this. Mikey using his red bandanna on Don's leg was a poor move as red dye can enter the wound and poison it, but I guess sometimes you have to make do with what you have. There's a lot of psychic stuff going on here, apparently. April feels things are out of place, Leo instinctively knows something's happened to Don, and Mikey has his dream. I don't mind that kind of stuff, but you might want to consider having things in the actual world move the plot forward. I'm guessing Splinter is fairly old in this version, or otherwise he'd have been out looking, too. The way the boys handle the thugs is nice. Good interaction between Mike and Raph.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Very well done. I like the mix of Mirage with modern times. The characters ring true. The interaction between Raph and Casey is awesome. Raph is kind of a jerk in this, but I guess that's par for the course. Most importantly, you make me feel for poor Don. Question: how does Mikey get his shopping done when the Turtles still have to hide? Why not order food online using either April or Casey's address and then pick it up there? Oh, and why are their phones cutting up if they're regular smartphones? Wouldn't that have something to do with the towers or something, or are these special phones Don made himself? Otherwise, really awesome. Kudos.
Awesome chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Just freaking awesome. Donnie is so cute being sick and frail. April is all 'I'm not sure about my feelings'. Mikey just wants to watch the comedy shows. Gotta love the bucket of water. Leo is just a genius. Guess it's a great thing the boys don't wear clothes ne?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
That was awesome! But I was hoping for donnie and April to get together!
Netbug-Archive chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
hnnnng this was so bittersweet and bluh ;_;
Sarachan chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Absolutely loved the end, you had me cracking a grin there :)
Vela513 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013