Reviews for Happy Families
Omg please finish this! I'm like in love with it! Please *puppy dog eyes*
Scootkadoot chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
XD This story's great. The only thing is...Rikku's age keeps changing? XD;;
321 chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
hehe, i've always loved this story. great chapter! i really loved the part in the stairs. roxie's such a softie! hehe, please write the next one soon! :D
Lebrezie chapter 7 . 6/26/2008
well i think i know where the next chapter is going...Mar-Mar insults Rikku and then Roxas gets overly defensive...Axel shows up, Swoons, and then...in Roxas mind - the world will literately come to an end...if he does not self destruct first. :)

so yes, like always i love your writing style...which as an obvious complement to that fact, i really liked the chapter as well.

oh and Roxas going soft, all to interesting. :)

and y was Nami left home...i am sure she would have loved drawing Roxas (in a loving -brother-sister way...i know she is like 7 or something) with a smile across his face...

i mean for some reason i think Rikku has that effect on him...

anyway, update soon! kk! bye! :)
lamatikah chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
IIEE.

Roxie will protect Rikku!

I love this fic.

Really, really, really, really (times YAY) love it.

reimei xx
RocketPAPrika chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
lol, Roxas you pushover XD

awesome chapter, thanks for up-dating!
Lebrezie chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
hehe. after reading your scary story...i decided i would like to read a crack fic...or well this type of story with your same (amazing) writing style. :)

so yeah, i really enjoyed it. :)

and it is so funny! :)

update soon! BYE! :)
The Odd Dreamer chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
When I first saw the summary the only thing that crossed my mind was "... wut..?" but once I began reading I found this story to be simply adorable.

Really looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
BUMBUMBUM?
leslie chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
first off what? you got 24 staples in ur stomachand ur on the computer typing away? what kind of crazy person are you?
Roadway chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
No! Who is it? I must know! Wow, I'm really getting into this story. I really got a kick out of Roxas's screen name by the way. Very good chapter, funny as always, can't wait to read more!
leslie chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
u is saw funny! i likes it reallys i do's!
Manathea chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
yay! An update! :o

I dunno, there was something different about this chapter. I can't quite put my finger on it. It might just have something to do with my mood(depressed), so I'll just read it again when I'm happy again. O;

Keep up teh good work, and I hope you feel better soon.

(Staples in the tumtum sounds painful.)
lamatikah chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
SIXTEEN TO GO.

:D

Omg, Rikku stoles mah shoes 'nd their laces D:

I can't remember what I was gunna say.

-clap- YAY IT WAS UPDATED.

x33

I can't do choir of the year.

But then again, neither can you.

Woohoo.

Connor also wanted to say, join this:

chat./chat/FeedtheMishwithinyou

YAY FUR SPAM.

reimei xx
RocketPAPrika chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
:o sorry about your appendix, hope you feel better soon!

Awesome chapter, thanks for up-dating!