Reviews for Senseless
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Well, I can only assume/hope that he is talking about Kisara and not one of the other pairings people seem to obsessed with putting him with. Of course the great thing is that this is open to interpretation either way anyhow! I loved this, it was sad most of the way through, but it really gives hope to the reader in the end!
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Aw that was so sad yet it gives us a slimmer of hope at the end, very beautifully written :D
Desert.Moon chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow. That is such an intense piece of writing. I love it, love the fact that he can't feel ANYTHING, and then he can. It's beautiful. :)

The one thing I can think of to maybe be slightly helpful, rather than randomly praising/worshiping, is right in the middle, with the towel. You use that word so many times in such close proximity that it throws off the course of the piece; if you could think of a way to rephrase one or two of those sentences, it would flow much better. :)

Other than that, your punctuational/grammatical/etc. skills were pleasing to my eyes. XD It was, as I said, beautiful.

-Kit
DiemDreams chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
what can i say to describe this? it was hot, for sure. the part about her "lips to the skin beneath the angle of his jaw"... i loved it..
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
*nods* kewl. an interesting oneshot, it really makes one interested to read ore.
Alzemu chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Wow, you are really REALLY good at explanations...O_o I feel jealous. lol
YourPsycho chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow. Deep.

Do some more of these pweze! .~