Reviews for False Hope
Dimentio Dude 38 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Good story ) Keep up the good writing
STaR Productions chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
S: That was a convincing story! I can just imagine that actually happening, and that's why Omega was powered down in the future!

Yeah I suppose a couple of details were a bit wrong, but I find myself thinking the game may have been better if this had happened.
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
You're welcome. XD

You did a good job w/ the fic. Like I said, I didn't even have to change that much of it, just a few misspelled words.

L8R!

-The All Real Numbers Symbol
StormyEye chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw! You brought a new element to Omega that I have never seen before, I also liked the fact that Shadow wasn't doing a very good job of keeping the city safe without Sonic and co's help, I'm getting tired of the way a lot of people make out that Shadow can do everything by himself!

But that's besides the point, anyway thanks for the awesome story that definately shoved Omega in a different light with a well written and typo-free story!
DarkLightShades chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I absolutely loved Shadow's story in the 2006 game, and I really enjoyed your take on this. I thought Omega's possible betrayal of Shadow was a facinating twist, because as much as people like to forget him, Omega is a proper partner to Shadow as much as Rouge is and the circumstances that lead up to one trying to capture/kill the other would be just as heart breaking.

I like that Omega chose to let him go, despite the cost. 83 It appeals to my little fangirl heart...and I wouldn't put too much stock it what Mephiles said. For all we know, he was lying for the sake of driving a wedge between Shadow and Omega (which did not work; sucks for him) or at the least he might have been stretching the truth. ;D I think your story still works.
Rae Logan chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Pretty good... I like it :D
CrimsonClarity chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow...that was far different from most stories I've read with Shadow in them. Thank you for bringing something new to the table. Kudos and have a lovely day.