Reviews for More Deadly Than The Male
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
haha hilarious! ok, general review, I love your various teamfics. They're fun.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Ouch... even though I'm not a guy I can feel that.

Kidomaru with a broad under each arm is priceless XD
eryv chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lol great. chapter 1 . 12/9/2008

for some reason i couldnt stop laughing.

its a great crackfic, care to make more?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
lol! sounds like something she'd do...i think even kimimaro would have flinched after that one! XD
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I want to groan about how the mighty have fallen and how could you sink to such a level of stupidity...

Unfortunately, this is quite possibly one of the most hilarious, oh-my-god-never-let-my-little-sister-read-it stories I've read in quite some time. Well done. And the characterization is spot-on, by the way.
LuneCramoisie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This made me laugh SO HARD. Penis-begone jokes are hilarious (especially when you don't have one) and so is putting such formidable lil' ninjas like the Sound Four in embarrassing situations.

Ah. Tayuya fights lechery. A worthy, worthy cause my foul-mouthed red-headed friend.

And Kidoumaru having a lady on each arm should be done more often. X3
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Go Tayuya! Fight the forces of lechery! Fight then like the awesome Kunochai you are!
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
...(ouch)...I, yeah, funny as hell, but sympathy for the poor...lecher, yes, but damn...May I never have to fear pissing Tayuya off.

Great story, really, and I liked how Jiroubou was freaking out, with Sakon and Ukon acting like idiots.
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Actually that was pretty funny hehe. Yes, it made me clutch a certain region, but it was definitely amusing. Well done. )
Gray Raincloud chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was some rather wonderfully in character crack right there.

Although I wonder how they got Tayuya to agree to that...

Either way, that was quite amusing!
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008