Reviews for In The Arms of Love
Tzapporah chapter 19 . 2/13
Hmmm...I'd kinda like to see a sequel in this AU. Telepathy between the two brothers, more solid connection with John, and Sam deaf...
Tzapporah chapter 18 . 2/13
Woohoo! Go Gabriel!
Tzapporah chapter 15 . 2/13
I actually like the idea of the lightning therapy...just one small problem that nigs at my science-teacher brain...Lightning comes before Thunder, not the other way around...so yeah...

aaaanyway...onward in the reading! P
Serenityhimesheppard chapter 19 . 9/30/2012
Loved the story that you had here, it was really good.

Serenity
ccase13 chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
They have a much, much better chance of beating Azazel in this AU than they ever had in the show.

With psychics Nick and Missouri and Dean all working to help a Sammy come early into his powers; John will fight and share knowledge with his sons rather than hiding knowlege from them.
ccase13 chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
I'm loving your complete AU.

The show Winchester brothers are probably going to envy the hell out of this AU because the brothers may come out WAY better than they did.
ccase13 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Even teenage Dean would be wildly overprotective and upset if his baby brother were hurt so bad and in such danger.
DeansSammy chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
hey there hon i told you before and i gonna tell you again ilove this story and so far all the others i my opinion you're a good if there will be or are more story's with deaf Sammy.
DeansSammy chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
oh you.. i really got a shock when i started to read this chapter and thought noo how could you just kill a s soon as you mentioned the Trickser i knew what you had in you.i was so close to start crying to the epilogue now.
DeansSammy chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
this story is so amazing and ii just love that that big f... Marco's poor Sammy again.
DeansSammy chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
i like this chapter a you ever seen children of a lesser god?
DeansSammy chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
maybe that's why he is like that btw i'm the youngest in my family too.
DeansSammy chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
in my opinion he deserved mean as it is.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
love it so damn the way you show John to hope that they can manage to get Marco out of their way and life even it means to kill him.
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
so mean bitch huh,if so iam one as well because just love Hurt in the club then.