Reviews for 100 Years of Solitude
ihrtryoma chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
gosh you r so right i never noticed tht!
Almostafreebird chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I am now going to read this
goldengreaser chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
heard that one before in Some of Tim's Stories. it's kind of a neat allusion even if unitentional. good job.
Daisy Snapdragon chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
"Because in a game where points equals human lives, it is sometimes hard to keep score." I really really like that. For some reason it just struck me. Wow. The whole story's great but that line just... I don't know it just hit me. I like it
Deanaholic1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
i liked the last three chapters a lot. i really liked the drabbles. i was wonderin if mayb u would consider wtitin a story about the wen POny had run away rfom Darry. that what if Soda and Darry had followed him and JOhnny, & johnny didn't stab the soc, but pony was , like hurt real bad.

idk i jst thin k u would be great at writin such a story.:)
fanfar3 chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Great. Keep going!
fanfar3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
It is a very cool thing to see the different scenes of the book through other eyes!
FeistyFeist chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
Goodness, what a very good, emotive chapter despite its shortness. Nice work.
Saint Milly chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
BlindedxxFalcon practically took the words out of my mouth. Or keyboard. You probably don't know this, but I love your stories like...like a fat kid loves cake. :D You're truly a brilliant writer. That's really all I wanted to say after reading this chapter.
BlindedxxFalcon chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Wow. You have a way with words, Logan.
Deanaholic1 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
omg, wicked great update. you did an awesome job, can't wait for more!
NittanyLizard chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Once again, I think you did a really nice job with Darry's POV, and your writing is very good. My only comment is that if you go by the events in the book, Darry was the first one who stopped to haul Ponyboy up off the ground, and he stayed with him until the rest of the gang came back.

Liz
NittanyLizard chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very nicely written. I love reading Darry's POV, and I think you did a great job with it. Moving on to chapter 2 . . .

Liz
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
omg, really really good update, great job
Saint Milly chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
All I can say about this story is that I'm really interested. This is the 1st Darry fanfic that I've read without changing POV in the middle of the chapter (I despise that!). More?