Reviews for Sins of the Father
elijahlover chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I love it this story's awesome I love the all the relationships and how you have written the doctor but I'm still confused that Johnathon couldn't just regenerate when he died xx
elijahlover chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
He's a time lord! He has two hearts of course he's not dead! Soz bit of a rant there love yr story its so well written such a kl idea xx
Fragments of the World chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Haha...you know, Mabinogi is actually an RPG of South Korea...
Team Major Whitlock chapter 12 . 7/31/2013
Thank you for letting me know about this story, it was AMAZING I loved the older Jonathan coming into the story really original. I hope you do decide to write more Jonathan stories (if you haven't already)
E J ect chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
REGENERATION!
dragoncreators chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
congrats!
PardoxPixie chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
this story is awesome. You need to change it to "complete". A lot of folks won't read incomplete stories b/c too many authors end up never finishing them.
izzybizzy333 chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
This was great! Could you do a sequel about jonathan and emma? When they're older?
dan4eva chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Oh please write another sequel! Pretty please... I love Ten/Rose so very very very much and to read about them getting together at long last, even of it's just in fanfic soothes my aching heart. Those to belong together!

please write more, I truly truly love the family dynamic
Jonn Wolfe chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
I love this AU.

Please continue with it! )
Miss Snazzy chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. I was so worried when I noticed that this story didn't have "complete" tacked on, but I guess you actually did finish it. I hope you will write another sequel.. )

The writing was good and I loved the addition of Torchwood characters. I loved Jack and his constant flirting too.
Miss Snazzy chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter! I absolutely loved Jon. I was so worried you were going to let Jonathan die.. I've already said it, but I'll say it again. I absolutely loved Jon! Adored him. Except the earring. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. I still refuse to believe he's dead. Hell, if I were Rose, I'd try to use Bad Wolf to somehow bring him back. Or try to get him to regenerate. I know it's probably too late...but still.
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. I like to imagine Jonathan all grown up, running into Emma and asking her to travel with him. *sigh* He can't be dead. I wonder if he'll regenerate..
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. It seems like the Doctor is always getting captured. Lol. Of course, a captured Doctor is worse than a wandering Doctor..