Reviews for Walkin' the Beat
XavierForest chapter 5 . 1/18
Jasdero is male
XavierForest chapter 1 . 1/18
yes Allen, when you are not breathing and have no pulse you are most definately not dead :I
Kannadaloveyaoi chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Lol thats one of the best stories i ve ever read humor is really amazing
Kannadaloveyaoi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Oh so sweet great writting love it
snowwulfx chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHHA this story is HILARIOUS! XD all of the chapters literally made me LOL XD
Proper the Incredible chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
You're hilarious! I can't wait for the next update
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
I love your crack stories! But looking at the updated tag I have to ask...will you EVER update this story?
Noahsmusethe chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Make it laven...and pokerpair too please!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
This is really funny, would love to see more chapters
thexlastxfantasy chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
There are so many many favorite phrases I have from this story.
I'm honestly going to start falling down everywhere and just lay there to see what people will do. Most likely they'll just step on me.
I love Lavi and his...well, I'll just go with candy.
And Tyki, oh how I love Tyki and Road together with bad accents! I absolutley loved how you ended that chapter, but I did feel slightly bad for the poor Noah.
I really hope you update again (even though it's been so long you probably won't)! How you ended chapter six is actually a good ending for the whole story (Lavi finally wins :3), but I'm quite curious as to what Cross would be in your wonderful crackfilled world. Thank you for letting me spend some time in it!
AnimeLoveer chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
heyy could u do me a favor and WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY!
Lalalalala-Land chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
ah tyki and his faux-transformation is hilarious haha XD
cassie chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
can u plez finish this story?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
Wow you haven't updated in a long time!
threecankeepasecret chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
If you write more I will LOVE YOU FOREVER. Well, okay, you probably don't care about that... but please write more anyway?