Reviews for The Last Night
sinfulsillouettes chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
this did explain! i enjoyed it very much and i thought emmett's line at the end was pretty damn funny.
sinfulsillouettes chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
i laughed pretty freaking hard at the ending too. and i always laugh at your authors notes. they are also quite humorous. i enjoyed this but i kinda felt the sex was kinda random given the seriousness of the situation and the evident pain edward was in for having caused bella pain. but i suppose i shall not over analyze this and enjoy your excellent writing :)
booksickle chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
XD I knew Emmett would make some sort of comment in this one... funny!
booksickle chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
XD The end is HILARIOUS!
MinniMuffin chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
I love it!

Great Two-Shot!

Very well written.
Mrs.Cullen42 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Man! I wish there was more, ayways, I did like Em's last words. Hilarious!Great job,and I will check out Milk of Regret. P.S. I think a story in Mike or Jessica's perspective at the party or just whenevr seeing Bella with Edward and then with Jacob would be awesome.. Just a suggestion.
Mrs.Cullen42 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I freeking loved the ending, too. It was AMAZING. So funny. Great job, and now that I have myaccount, I don't have to keep typing in "stella moon" at the top. Oh, and I added you to my favorite authors list.

Britt chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
that was funny and cute. I really liked the ends of the chapters where Jasper and Emmet made the comments about them, I really cracked up on that part. I also liked the song choice you had on the first chapter, 'The last night' was an excelent choice. Well done and I hope you continue on with your writing ability.

fullonswayzed chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I love Jasper.
sounds of music chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
One of my favorite out of your stories so far! Great job!
L.Lockheart chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I freaking love Emmett.

Last line could sell the whole story is freaking self, love.

xx Lucy
Amelia Desfalon chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
(Emmett and Rosalie in the other room)

Rosalie: Did Bella just scream?

Emmett: Oh no! Edward's no longer a virgin!

Both: (run downstairs screaming because their 100-year-old virgin just died)

Edward's virginity
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
omg I love that ending :D
Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Freaking funny, loved the end, and Jasper's comments.!
Ooopsie chapter 2 . 5/20/2008