Reviews for The Last Night
CobhGirl3 chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
V. Nice. Nice descriptions. I'm glad you continued so Bella could explain.
Lee Pontruce chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Thanks! That was really good Bella was Bella and Edward was Edward! Awesome!
Lee Pontruce chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
If Stephanie Meyer ever writes an Edward and Bella Lemon that would be it! They were not OOC thats how all Twilight lemons should be. Awkward, sweet, and Romantic (unless you want them to be OOC or it is not there first time) Let's all face it! There first time will not be wild, hot, passionate sex! Bella is shy and modest Edward is protective and would only do what is positive Bella wants! You did a great job!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I thought this was going to be some emotional battle between the two, and you shock me by pulling out a lemon. - A very nice lemon at that.
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
HAHAHA!

The Jasper thing was down right hilarious!
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I like the song, and thought the lemon was good, but I don't understand why you added cutting in the first place.

Because one minute it's all crying, and then they're laughing and losing their virginity. And it's not the sex I have problem with, it's just, I think that since you added cutting in the story the lemon should've been more about Edward showing how sorry he was, but you just completely cut that whole aspect of the story out after a while.

Still, good job. Your writing style is excellent.
Kakashi'sgirlKK chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
LOL..poor Jasper..he has to deal with the noise and the emotion...poor him he needs more loven
tiggrchik07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Hahahahah! “Keep it down in there; you’re scaring Emmett and Rosalie!” That was great.
I like men with no men boobs chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow, i was just lmao towards the end, awesome one-shot.
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
WHoa...I'm just glad that you DID make it romantic...sometimes I think it lessens the whole *snickers* "experience" if they use words like clit or penis and stuff

hahahaha awkward it was

but at least you had the tension breaker

i liked it WOOP WOOP
Hado chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Great one shot. I am new to reading fanfiction so I do not get why it is a lemon? But loved the ending. Very realistic.
SisterGrimmErin chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
love this one-shot! kudos for the ending!
CobhGirl3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I think you did a splendid job. Awkwardness factor was very prevalent. Though, must say, lot of foreplay for a first time. Haha! LOVED the ending. I thought it was very, very funny.
FairyVampire chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
i loved this. you did a good job of not making it overly awkward while it was still obvious that they were virgins. i loved jasper's line, it was so funny!
SnoopyCullen chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I love this story. Hell I like all BXE Stories withlemons but this is in my top 3! Keep writing!Who!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »