Reviews for Masquerade
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 10/21
What an amazing and lovely insight into the Fierce Deity Mask like he is simply an tired warrior and about the other masks too, how Link's mind actually changes and shifts into theirs as well. And it was a sweet moment when Link wakes up and we find out the Fierce Deity Mask had quietly tucked him into bed.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 8/31
This is such a great idea, the exploration of the masks and just how much of the people they were lingers inside them. That was always one of the best features of Majora's Mask, both gameplay and storywise and it's always nice to find stories like this one. I especially loved the kind of mentor/paternal tone Fierce Diety had towards Link near the end, and of course the Deku, Darmani and Mikau were great inclusions.

At the end there:
Link: dangit XD
I really love the relationship between the Fierce Deity and Link in this fic, the dynamics are simply perfect (in my mind at least)! I can't wait to read more of your works now, there definitely isn't enough about the fierce deity on this site!
JoftheMGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Interesting piece. I love MM, and your idea of what happens next is great. I'll definitely be checking out your other works.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Chapter 2 please...they need to have a grown-up talk about peace and mental cuddles...mostly relaxing somewhere and existing...friendship!
MK chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
This was very well written and I liked the idea of the Fierce Deity having a moment as a weary warrior enjoying a moment of peace.

I know this is quite old but I would be thrilled to read more like this.
Aurora313 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I enjoy the idea that the Fierce Deity completely destroyed Link's assumption that the former would want to simply fight, and all he really wanted as a nice nap out of his armour. I also like that FD was sweet enough to tuck Link in after he'd finished his nap. Most fictions I've read have depicted their relationship as antagonistic of 'Super-powered evil side' and if we go on the manga's version of events, he truly is 'fierce' in his actions and was declared a god but I enjoy the idea of him simply being a weary warrior.

I also like the implication that Fierce Deity has the power to remove himself from Link. 'One of us is not like the others' indeed.

I enjoyed this.

super-rat chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Ah, what a great read! Thank you for sharing it!
Some random dude chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
This is like that episode from Ben 10. Anyways this is brilliant!
Reevee21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Aw. I guess that prooves the theory that Fierce Deity is a Termia version of Link, eh? Likes to sleep, awesome warrior...
aaaand here I am, getting even more addicted to these sorts of fics. Awesome job, I hope you'll keep writing, and I'll be reading!

Your reader,
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I loved this.
I haven't even played majoras mark yet but I love this so much xd
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh sh**. That's all kind's of terrifying

Well, that was pleasantly original. Glad I found this story.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aha, cool. x3 You'd think he'd get plenty of time to sleep inside the inanimate object.
RyuShu chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very thrilling chilling and dark. But if you've read the MM manga Fierce Diety is the warrior who trapped the beast into Majora's Mask.