Reviews for Masquerade
JoftheMGirl chapter 1 . 8/5
Interesting piece. I love MM, and your idea of what happens next is great. I'll definitely be checking out your other works.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 6/22
Chapter 2 please...they need to have a grown-up talk about peace and mental cuddles...mostly relaxing somewhere and existing...friendship!
MK chapter 1 . 2/20
This was very well written and I liked the idea of the Fierce Deity having a moment as a weary warrior enjoying a moment of peace.

I know this is quite old but I would be thrilled to read more like this.
Aurora313 chapter 1 . 2/15
I enjoy the idea that the Fierce Deity completely destroyed Link's assumption that the former would want to simply fight, and all he really wanted as a nice nap out of his armour. I also like that FD was sweet enough to tuck Link in after he'd finished his nap. Most fictions I've read have depicted their relationship as antagonistic of 'Super-powered evil side' and if we go on the manga's version of events, he truly is 'fierce' in his actions and was declared a god but I enjoy the idea of him simply being a weary warrior.

I also like the implication that Fierce Deity has the power to remove himself from Link. 'One of us is not like the others' indeed.

I enjoyed this.

super-rat chapter 1 . 2/15
Ah, what a great read! Thank you for sharing it!
Some random dude chapter 1 . 1/1
This is like that episode from Ben 10. Anyways this is brilliant!
Reevee21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Aw. I guess that prooves the theory that Fierce Deity is a Termia version of Link, eh? Likes to sleep, awesome warrior...
aaaand here I am, getting even more addicted to these sorts of fics. Awesome job, I hope you'll keep writing, and I'll be reading!

Your reader,
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I loved this.
I haven't even played majoras mark yet but I love this so much xd
BlueIrish chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh sh**. That's all kind's of terrifying

Well, that was pleasantly original. Glad I found this story.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aha, cool. x3 You'd think he'd get plenty of time to sleep inside the inanimate object.
RyuShu chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very thrilling chilling and dark. But if you've read the MM manga Fierce Diety is the warrior who trapped the beast into Majora's Mask.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Nicely done
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I love this little snippet of post-Majora!

Really well done, author-san. And you characterize Link extraordinarily well.

Keep up the good work, and pardon my not commenting on the others-in the middle of homework, and taking sporadic breaks. XD
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i like this i just wish there was a way to let them out in the end y'know? nice story by the way!
nashinashi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Loved this! Short and sweet. I really liked the concepts here, and how the masks take over not only in body but also somewhat in mind as well, and the way the masks have different temperaments in guiding (and asking for favors from) Link when he wears them. And as for the Fierce Deity... it was really touching, not to mention a brilliant twist, for his only request to be able to rest. This one-shot felt like a perfect way to wrap things up- not with a bang, but with quiet introspection.

Thanks for writing and sharing!