Reviews for Fellowship
Claire.CZ chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Great, excellant. Im looking forward to new chapter.
Monika chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Hi Snownut,

thanks for the new chapter.

It's interesting to read about Foreman's angle of view to the beginnings of his fellowship with House.

Best regards

ViolettBlack chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
“… conclusion to Fellowship!”? Oh no! :(

I hope that there's still one chapter left, because we still haven't read how the first real meeting between House and Foreman took place.

I really would like to read your version of that event.

You see? I can't get enough of your stories.

By the way: I am still interested in chatting with you. Please send me your messenger-ID and I will add you to my messenger.

It would be nice, if you could send me your e-mail-address too, because I can't answer you on your Review-replies.
harpomarx chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
I have to say that I really have liked this story a lot... and I'm not a fan of Foreman. But this is a great idea, and you've executed it extremely well. Nice job.

-harp
Psychomech chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I dunno why I didn't know you'd updated, but I'm glad you have. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I like it. Please do continue!
Monika chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Hi Snownut,

great you're back! It's an interesting view at the beginning of House's ducklings. I hope you'll continue and let us see how House finally meets his completed team.

Best regards

menolly-au chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Just discovered this and really like it:) I love outsider point of view stories and even though Foreman is now a regular on the show here he is an outsider.

Foreman doesn't get much fiction and its really interesting to see the start of his fellowship from his point of view. I like how his notions of what House is like are all different from how he comes to see him when he finally meets him, he seems much more sympathetic to the pain etc before he actually meets the man! Interesting how House is already pushing Foreman and he hasn't even met him :)

No wonder Foreman was deflated when he finds out in the show that he got the job mostly because of his break and enter skills, not his medical prowess!

I hope you do continue this, at least up until the point where Foreman finally meets the legendary Doctor House!
ViolettBlack chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Terrific chapter!

It has been fun to read how Foreman has been send from one medical procedure to another. Working for House is no walk in the park. Especially since walks in the park are out for House. Speaking of House! He seems to be ever present in the PPTH. Even if he's non-attendant. I am eagerly awaiting House's first encounter with Foreman.

I must admit that I have been glad as I've read that the story gets longer and longer. Because it gave me the hope, that there's more than just a chapter left.

A continuation of this story would be highly appreciated.

So, please keep going with writing and update soon.
TetraFish06 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Great chapter...I can't wait until we get to see House!
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Excellent! I hope that you decide to finish this story at some point ;)
dnkj chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
I liked Aberration so decided to check out your other work. This is great! I really hope you find the inspiration to work on this again.
ViolettBlack chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I was delighted to read that you have more than just one last chapter for this beautiful story.

It's fun to see the events through Foreman's eyes and I am till eagerly waiting for the first meeting between House and Foreman. So, please continue this story.

I am also eagerly waiting for an update of Royal Society.
Blaney chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
wanted to add my 2 cents to this story as well. I very much enjoy this story for the same reasons i love accreditation, I have always found the simlartes between House and Forman intresting... Much like Gibbs and Dinozzo in NCIS but less father/son The detail is much richer in here so far then Accreditation

I eagerly wait for the next chapter to this one as well, please please pretty please don't leave this one hanging as well
Monika chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Hi Snownut,

thanks for the new chapter. It's a great idea to explore the beginnings of the relationship between House and his fellows.

And I'm looking forward to new chapters of RS and Accreditation.

Stay well