Reviews for Back in Time
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 91 . 6/12/2013
A wonderful story. Im so glad that I was able to stumble upon it and read it.
Madlenita chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Well, it this chapter was been posted too, i think as chpter 4, but i am not sure...
Madlenita chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Hi, thanks for this story, it seems really interesting but i noticed that this chapter was been posed as chapter 3 too... Any chances for read real chapter 3 with metting real Dumbledore?
tigerlily124 chapter 91 . 10/1/2012
Really great story! I very much enjoyed reading it and I will definitely save it to my favorites. Thanks!
badgerlady chapter 53 . 8/26/2012
I like this story-in fact, this is the third time I've read it. But I really wish you'd correct your incorrect "correction" in this chapter! The phrase "about him and Hermione" is the right one. Here's an easy trick when you're not sure whether dual nouns/pronouns should be in nominative or objective case: recast the sentence without one of them. You'd never say, "about he." And it's a common but elementary mistake that Snape, of all people, would never make! You generally write well, but this gaffe just grates, even after all this time.
KodeV chapter 91 . 8/1/2012
this story is amazing!

i have happily spent two days dedicated to just reading this story. i can tell that this story was a story written out of love.

this story was believable in how they (severus, draco, hermione, harry & ron) came together as a family as a result of a difficult situation. it made me remember a saying how friends are the family that you choose. while in the past, they became friends first and then a family.

i'm so glad that i came across this story. kudos on a job well done!
HarukoWitch chapter 91 . 7/8/2012
I don't often comment to stories but I had to because I absolutely loved this story. It was beautifully written and made me laugh and cry. You made this story reasonable and kept the characters with their personalities intact which is something I've found that most fanfiction artist have trouble with. I also loved Lyrica & Elydree, as well as all of your other OC's none suffered the fatal disease of being MarySue/GaryStu's. I'm a little disappointed that Fanfiction . net took down the links for the pictures but eh, c'est la vie.
I have always have had a hard time with words but I needed to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Please continue with the awesome work!

PS: May I make a suggestion for a Severitius that I think you might like? (You've probably have already read it but just in case you haven't) A Year Like None Other by Aspen_in_the_Sunlight (Its apart of a trilogy that is still in progress. The story is not on Fanfiction but the author does have an account on here under that name with a link to where you can read it.)
pandautopia chapter 56 . 6/28/2012
i've just read all these chapters today, and this new posting comments thing is wierd
Leelai Mouse chapter 91 . 6/20/2012
This was by far one of the more creative stories I've read thus far and I have read quite a bit. I loved it including the original characters you created.

I'm curious at what happened to certain people at the end naturally and hope there is a sequel or something to explain. If not, then maybe you'd consider writing one of the children's times at Hogwarts.
Beloved Daughter chapter 91 . 5/29/2012
I much prefer your ending to the "canon" ending. I loved reading this story. Thanks for writing this incredibly novel-length story and sharing with us!
inthefire2002 chapter 91 . 5/28/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! *grin* I think that you would have way more reviews, but everyone is too excited to so what the next chapter holds. Thank you very much for sharing this with us HP lovers. By the way, I think that Lyrica is the perfect soulmate for Severus :)
Starfire23 chapter 91 . 5/19/2012
Wow, this is probably one of the longest fanfics I've ever read. I have to say, it's also one of the best. It kept me interested and entertained the whole time, so I thank you for keeping the plot moving. I smiled a lot at the different troubles the children got into and must compliment you on making your characters completely human. Their growth from bitter enemies to dearest family was believable, which it's not in many stories. Thank you for sharing your story and for all the hard work and thought which shine so obviously from each page.
Missyick chapter 91 . 5/6/2012
nice story! I liked it!
proudslytherinsnake chapter 91 . 4/15/2012
just finished reading this. i LOVED it. bravo. you are great at writing !
proudslytherinsnake chapter 52 . 4/9/2012
"Damn," he muttered. "Your Majesty!"

A few minutes later, the ghost of King Henry VIII came through the fireplace. "You cawed, Sir Raven?"

HAHAHA i roared at that ! omg , im loving your story, its so wonderful!