Reviews for Survival With Grace And Power
SilverLunarStar chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Oh, totally forgot to say, I loved the part where DG makes the door disappear!

"Even though he was a few marbles short of a full bag..." Ah! I love Glitch!

"'Either you're a very therapeutic bed partner or our nocturnal activities protected me, as much as they were helped you.'" Hehehe.

Eek! He proposed!

*Snickers* "'But if you think I won't shoot anyone else who tries to consort with you, you don't know me as well, as I think you do.'"

I like the last paragraph! This was a great fic!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I think this chapter just reawakened me. I was all ready for sleep too. Not that I'm complaining. D

"He showed her his love as she whispered the words." - Too perfect.

This was really, really good. From her angst-ridden painting to DG confronting him and finally coming together, it very well written! I've also had an idea of them comforting one another like this, but my idea's a little more...angst-y and won't be written for a while yet... *Sighs* Doesn't matter 'cause, for now, I will definitely be enjoying your fics!

*Off to next chapter*
JesSickUh chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Another great story. Really intense (and not just the smut part) with a good plot.
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Wow, I loved this.

Especially Glitch's words at the end.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
perfection in a pair X3
SG1SamFan chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
That was an excellent fic. Lovely and sensual and oh-so-achy. And, of course, the conclusion from Glitch's book was just perfect. How true those words ring. :) Love it!

horsewomann chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
So glad you're writing something else for the Tinman fandom. I love your work!
DruidLass chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Beautiful, I loved it Lattelady! You have such a wonderful way with words. Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

RumCake chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Mortimer? Wow ... actually, that really fits.

I loved this story. Quite good for a foray into the realm of smut, smut, and more smut. Very nice.

Write more, please? I'd love to read more of your works in this area.
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
That was incredible. Especially there at the end. I loved it.

BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
*bows deeply*

I continue to be in awe of your obvious talent, Lattelady! This? This was an example of sheer brilliance and I doubt anyone could summarize it better, though I am sure others will try;)

Between using just enough detail to cover Wyatt's recovery after learning of Zero's death and exploring DG's own process of recovering from her demons...I was utterly blown away by just how perfect the imagery and characterization was!
PhoenixFyre chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Oh, that was so good! I love the idea of DG and Cain chasing away each others' demons. Beautiful! Um, side note: will we see an update on Making Memories of Us, soon? I lurve that story! :)
Bee03 chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Oh, Latte! That was so pretty. Absolutely poetic. And I love that Cain proposed after only two weeks. Looks like DG's impulsiveness is rubbing off on him! Hehe! This was wonderful, and I'm so glad that you've got your computer stuff all fixed. It's so obnoxious when technology fails. Lol, well, I LURVED this! It was most excellent!

Much love,

RumCake chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Wow. Steamy intro. Nice move with DG getting rid of the door like that. I'm eagerly awaiting more.
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I approve of the name change. :-) it's much more hopeful sounding now which is what the story is about.

I was surprised that I didn't review the first time I read it so now I am. It's great. I love how she's there for him and won't let him push her away and how he needs that. :-)