Reviews for Harry Potter & The April Fool's Day Prank
snapecastle96 chapter 13 . 4/5
I liked your story I hope you update again
shera98 chapter 13 . 3/21
Great story so far! What an ending. My goodness. I don't know if that's the actual ending or if you plan to update, but I have to hope for updates! Dying to find out how they spend their summer and if Harry defeats Voldermort.
ruinedsandwich chapter 13 . 3/16
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
ruinedsandwich chapter 13 . 3/16
I CANT BELIEBE YOUVE DONE THIS IM CRYING
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/4
Oh wow...loved loved loved this! The pacing was wonderful, the story premise interesting, and the development of their relationship was totally believable and fun to read. I really liked your Harry and Severus. I can't believe it's over! I don't want it to be over!
Expeliarmus chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Noooo, you can't stop there!
That was excellent. Interesting and very well written. Thanks
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Dat cliffhanger tho.
This story turned out to be a tease!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
Dammit Harry! You had one job!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
There you go. Proper consistent rage towards supposed friends who are honestly having a laugh at your expense. Keep it up. They don't deserve any forgiveness anytime soon.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
They put nothing in his drink? Nothing? I don't buy it. Harry clearly felt something as soon as he drunk his pumpkin juice. Liars.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
Harry...honey...sweetheart...a couple things. Why didn't you also ask for an antidote for what your friends did to you? And why are you on friendly terms with them again when they did nothing to fix what they did with one trying to scold you for a bit of attitude towards a mean teacher they forced you to like while the other is completely unapologetic for his actions that caused it? Those aren't good friends.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
So...sev is taking advantage of gaining rare expensive items from Harry as a form of punishment by detention? ...pretty sure that's illegal. Regardless of Harry going along with it. He goes along with damn near anything cause he's been conditioned into believing he has no proper rights.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Yeah they definitely slipped him something that effects his thoughts and emotions so they're full of shit if they try to say they gave him a fake or something.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
OK so one his friends are idiots. 2. His friends suck. 3. Ron is a fucking moron. And 4 why didn't they take him to madame pomfrey who is a HEALER?! If those idiots Harry called friends had no intention of asking Sev for a damn antidote they had no business taking him to that class.
Linda chapter 13 . 8/28/2016