Reviews for A Girl Like You
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
what a whore
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 22 . 2/27/2013
Aww. I loved this. Brilliant.
A chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Callie is a tad Mary Sueish.
envyme13 chapter 22 . 1/14/2011
me loved
Chaerinnie chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
Tears. Of. Joy.
Chaerinnie chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
Awww! I screamed like a little kid!
Chaerinnie chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
Ooohhh! I've been waiting for that!
Chaerinnie chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Brilliant! i love the way yo write!

abd i love the 'no bella' thing you got going!
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 22 . 8/6/2010
That was so wonderful! I love it!
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
At first I thout eww the title alone sounds slutty like come on a PREGNANT teenager!

But it was really good!

(but I still perfere Bella)
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
Nice chapter. Good passing of time :)

What happened to Leah though. Did Nate attack her because she was the one he went after right because of the smell? Did he attack her? I really wanted her to be good as well and i anted them to stay together. I liked Leah and i even liked her in this story so it sucks that she was bad lol. But it adds good stuff to the plot so its all good LOL.

More chapters?

:) please LOL
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
Short but good!

My question was answered LOL. I love that sophie recognised her! I was worried about that. Also i love Jacob but in this story he sucks so im glad hes getting his ass kicked.

I love protective Edward as well. Great job :)
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 20 . 1/28/2009
WOW, again. lol

That was really well written with the changes in what was happeneing to who. Also the Jacob bit was good.

It made my heart beat faster again LOL. Well written though and really well developed.

Im a bit confused though. Was sophie in the shadows in a basket or something or has she aged quickly and she was standing in the shadows?

Awesome chapter. And i love Nate's character hes like a another Emmet! lol :)
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
OMG i havent finished the chapter but my heart is breaking LOL. I can't believe sophie is gone! For a year. Even if they get her back (which they better or i might die lol) she wont be the same and thye will missed a year and stuff!

And where the hell is Leah! lmao

Oh interesting! Im glad she knows about it now it seems better that she knows and im glad they are going to get her! Dont kill anyone! lol

But why isnt Edward more upset. Wasn't he supposed to love Sophie like his own. I would have thought he would show more sadness or something.

Still amazing though. Great chapter :)
It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 18 . 1/28/2009
What about sophie! Does she remember sophie?