Reviews for Something
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
AWWWWW! Omg...I'm turning into a fangirl...kill me now...
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was a good way of adding to "Nothing". (Personally I feel similarly about twoshots)

I loved the last line. "I never stopped." Genius! :D
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
aww...it'd be so sad if he made a stupid mistake like that. But this was awesome. I loved the concept D.
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
*CRIES* I loved it! The angst was heart wrenching but the ending made it completely worth it.
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
this is NOT depressing! yeah, the first one was, but not this one! this one fixed the other one! great job!

~C10~
Captain Libeka chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
So so good!

Favourites list!

Bravo lol
funniebanana chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! kataang is the cutest couple!
Sparrow Logan chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
this was really awesome and i love how you didnt make this a two shot i think they're tacky too. you are a really great write i always wait for you to put up fics cause i know theyll be great (not trying to sound weird or anything)
Magnumus chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Wasn't depressing? I did love the ending, nice way to finish it up :)
Airwalker88 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
OMG! I freakin love your fics. KATAANG! *passes out*
Lady K2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Awe, this one was not depressing. At least, not to me. I think you did a fabulous job with explaining the difficulty with the 7th Chakra and love itself. “Love, in its simplest and most beautiful form, is not mired by greed,” - That was...perfect. I cannot think of another word for it. Well done Lyralocke. Well done. Thanks for filling my need for Avatar in serious lack of the show, although, hang tough. Next week is the Comic-Con in NY and Mike and Byran are showing the Series finale trailer, so I have hope there will be more episodes soon. :)

Peace and happy writings.

LK
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ooh...good. A happy ending after all. Well, sort of. I guess you can't really revel in it, seeing how much they both had to go through for so long. But eh, now I'm just going in a little too deep.

Just a question - do you study love or something? Or do you just have this sort of hidden knowledge of it that we don't know about?

Gah, Dad's yelling at me to eat dinner. You notice how I'm always reviewing at my worst times? Before I go, I'd also like to know what kind of background would be appropriate for the fanart. I've got the sketch set - I just need to scan and color. Whoo, it's looking a lot better than I thought it'd turn out to be~

Talk to ya later, then. :)

~Jaime
Aryck1095 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Brilliant as always, my avatarded friend.
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I liked how you showed that love isn't sex, or possession, or anything really comprehendable. Its a care...a feeling burning forever inside you...I heard a quote when I was in junior high...'If its true love, it comes from the heart, not the hormones.' I really love that quote, it tells the difference between a child's crush, and actual, pure love. Wonderfully written!