Reviews for Agape
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
aww please put up a second chapter of Edward comforting bella
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A great story. Very well written.
ever4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I absolutely loved this story. It should be the true meaning of AU- a different possibility, a different outcome, not a completely different character. Lovely job. I really enjoyed it!
kk1189 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
You write Esme so well its hard to believe! I love your Esme stories! This is simply amazing! One of the best insights into her character I've ever read! She really takes the 'mother' role in her stride!

Favourite, once again!
Inaniyor chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I read this awhile ago but didn't have a chance to comment. I think this is beautiful (other than the blood and gore, which was horrifically appropriate). Esme's views are intriguing, but quite believable. Bella's guilt about hurting others (specifically Edward) is perfect - not understated, but not obnoxiously prevalent. The bonding between Bella and Esme is simply lovely. Keep it up!
2nd Star tothe Right chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
oh, that was very good! please write more? you got esme just right, and so many people ignore her- excellant job
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I just found this story and wow...great job. I really like Esme and they don't seem to have enough stories about her. Keep up the good work!
Tai Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
WOW. Just WOW. You have a very unique view on our vampire mommy. And I especially love the, "like dawn breaking across her face" little bit towards the middle.

Very lovely, dear.
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I wish I could think of something better to say than this, but it's all I can think of: This was incredibly sweet and beautiful I love it!
siDEADde chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is very engaging and well written. I have to agree that it's one of the most insightful pieces on Esme I've read here. Please keep submitting!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Fantastic. One of the best insights into Esme I've ever read!