Reviews for The Only Place
Wait, so they own the opera house and its burnt from before in the 1800s. This erik n and Christine are the old erik and Christine reincarnated. I'm a genius! Probably. Maybe. Hopefully. Probably not.
love the fabric btw, my fav one so far and ive read hundreds.
Dkk5 chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Wow, I was becoming so anxious with the unfolding of this chapter, I'm so great full you defused the situation for Erik on stage, that could have ended horribly.
Dkk5 chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
Wow, I'm in love with this story, I would have liked to review earlier but have little time during naps to read.
PhantomChristine chapter 41 . 8/1/2013
OMG!SUCH A GREAT STORY! I hope there is a sequel!

The Only Place's Biggest Fan,
PhantomChristine
alexandrascupoftea chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow, I cannot believe I am this late writing a review for this. I am so sorry, life just happened and...yeah :(
I actually read this chapter when it was first published but could not find it in myself to write a review because it would my last review EVER for this amazing story. I really have grown attached to it and felt like it became a part of me in the process of it being written/updated. I would always get sp excited seeing this story was updated, I would literally devour each and every word written. I sound like some creepy obsessed crazy person who sits by their computer waiting for the author to update the story LOL but no seriously I have no life. Fanfiction and tumblr equals my life now.
I am so sad to see this story has finally come to an end, months later and I still can't believe it. Instead of writing a review and telling you how great this chapter was etc etc and how much I love this story and enjoyed each and every single word you wrote, because I am SURE you already know that from my other obssessed reviews haha, I am going to tell you to write more stories here on Fanfiction. I highly encourage it. your writing kept my attention and interest the entire time I read this story and I would die waiting for you to update it haha x) It's a shame you this is your only story here on Fanfiction, PLEASE do Fanfiction (mainly phanphiction heheheh, I feel so lame saying that omg) a favor and write more. I would absolutely love to read anything you write and will highly anticipate any stories you plan on writing here in the future. You are a great author and I want to tell you to keep up the good work, please don't leave with just this story!
Other than that, I absolutely love this story so much. I absolutely love the way you portrayed Erik and Christine here. I didn't want to beat the crap out of Christine 24/7 like many other phanphics haha, and Erik wasn't too obssessive or creepy about her. And their children in the epilogue are absolutely adorable in this chapter. I absolutely LOVE the way this story turned out. I read the final paragraph with tears in my eyes and realizing this story came to the end I never wanted to come. I want to congratulate you on finishing your first phanphiction like 3 months ago haha. For the last time (on just this story hopefully! ;) ), thank you so much for the time and effort you put into writing this story and I hope to hear from you and read what you have written in the near future. :)

-Alexandra
P.S. I am writing the review for this chapter because FF won't let me upload it on the last chapter haha. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Alyssa chapter 41 . 6/5/2013
Thanks for finishing the story. I loved the ending. It was really heartfelt.
Angel's wings chapter 41 . 4/29/2013
Sorry... Dumb fingers. I think I saw a slice of heaven before my very eyes! I love your rendition of Erik's story! If only Leroux had written it that way... That was utterly stunning in every sense of the word. A little too graphic, but amazingly bewitching. You have a gift! You must write again! I look forward to it!
Your humble servant,
-AW
Angel's wings chapter 41 . 4/29/2013
Oh my goodness! I think I just saw a slice
stagepageandscreen chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
I really loved how you used elements of the musical, but changed things around. Beautiful, just beautiful. :)
Lostchild511 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
cool
Kumon5 chapter 41 . 4/26/2013
So cute... Remember me? It's Million, the crazy person! I loved this ending! And Gracie is so cute, scared of Erik's mask! The couple has certainly grown up since their fist meeting, and I think Gustave will be a wonderful concert musician!

Say... Would you mind reading and reviewing my story? I just started, and I need advice...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
that is what you get when you assume christine
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
the same page twice?!
PartyPenguina3 chapter 42 . 2/28/2013
ERMAHGERD. I can't believe I didn't read this before! Uber good!
Carlotta's resilience certainly is admirable. Coming back for more and more, she just never knows when to give up. You also made quite a convincing display of her obsession with cats.
Mwahahaha I can't wait for the epilogue!
Sorry I didn't review sooner!
Muggers chapter 41 . 2/28/2013
Carlotta...
I like the girl at St Clare's better.
Enid Blyton.