Reviews for A Supernatural Fairytale
nope nope not me chapter 10 . 3/1/2009
aww. this story was so cute! I LOVED it :]
nope nope not me chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
is so cute. and irish accents? that is very hot
L5472 chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
Oh god yay, Dean didnt die LOL

At the end of chapter 9 I was just thinking 'oh crap!' haha

It was a bit weird reading all this Irish talk and spoilt the mood a bit for me (LOL) but other than that, great story!

Haha...i'll read the rest of your sequels tomorrow...bed time now haha
MoiraWinchester chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride...it is a very special movie to me. I love this story, you are so good at this stuff. The Love Scene was good! Just enough. Let your mind fill in the rest! I am fairly new to Supernatural, but I am hooked. I have someone close to me that can fill in any blanks I have. BRAVO MY DEAR!
Esquimaux chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
Hmm... wow! i guess i did end up finishing the whole thing and not just the first chapter! i was too stuck to it! haha

awesome storytelling POV, really enjoyed it! can't wait to read the next one, but lucky me, i have to go to bed- work in the morning! fun fun, jk

thanks! really liked the plot and the style

~ID
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
well if u decide to do another story im here
beth9874 chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
i am disapointed it is over [, but it is a good ending all good things must come to an end i suppose, write more soon ]
darksupernatural chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
Loved it! That is the ending I expected and it rounded out the story perfectly. Will check out Lois' as soon as I get the chance. Will catch you on your next story. talk to you soon.
darksupernatural chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Evil place to leave that. I would be dying of held breath now If I didn't see two alerts from you tonight. On to the next chapter.
lois-singer chapter 10 . 4/29/2008

*takes another deep breath*

AH

Omg! i loved it i love dean i love sam - ahem- Samuel! caity LAUREN and everyonr elese westly and buttercup my $$ they were left behing in chapter 2 or 3 to excited to remember rite now! AH

i am in your debt thanks for the P.S. shout out! loved it love you i cnt wait to see what your messed up mind comes up with next! but you can bet i am gonna read it!

AH

well now its your turn to read mine! lol

keep writing and good luck!

LOIS-SINGER :P!
lois-singer chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
HOW THE HE/ AM I GOING TO KEEP THOSE WORDS IN MY HEAD!

what have you done! no *tear* that is so upsettingly sad! update now.

NOW!

RIGHT NOW!

LOIS-SINGER
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
*holds breath*...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
damn that was hot!
darksupernatural chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
Two chapters! Yay, what a treat. Love the hurt Dean, torture is always good. Am I a sadist you ask? Probably! Looking forward to reading how Lauren and I'm sure Sam get Dean outta dodge this time.

Love it.
lois-singer chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
I HATE YOU! IM GONNA KILL YOU THEN CLONE YOU THEN KILL ALL YOUR CLONES AND THEN... I'M NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN!

but other than that i loved it n_n! lol it was great i loved how you used bella and that whole off topic thing... . . . . . . "baby i'm already there!" so you left a lot of finger prints on this. i could really tell it was you writing,... don't make fun i kno its because you ARE writing,... but you kno what i mean. there are a lot of moments that were like: "omg that is so you." and, "you would say that." i connected! woot! so i loved it and can't wait to see how the "wounderfully-awesome" lauren pulls this off!

keep writing, and good luck KG!

~*~ LOIS-SINGER~*~