Reviews for Paralelled
StuckInReality89 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
I think he should be able to block all other vampire's powers. But you haven't really told us much about him, so I'm "borrowing" what I think Bella's should be. Since she can block mind powers, she should be able to block all powers, at will, of course.
loveedoveymonkey chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
I just can't stop thinking of Dwight as Edward...I bet he is just as hot :) Gosh, is that all I really think about? *wink* probably...

I'm sad that the chapter ended. I like it...but you know what I DO like about this chapter..you don't have Cindy falling over herself about how she is instantly in love with Dwight...that always bugged me in the books with Bella and Edward. Rock on
BlondeWithABrain chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
I would like for you to keep going. It sounds pretty interesting.
SiriusEdwardLover chapter 3 . 4/12/2008
amazing chapter! u truly are a gifted writer. only, dont you think that she would hav tried to run if she was a runner at school and she thought that he was gonna murder her? anyways, i cant wait for the next chapter!
BlondeWithABrain chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
It could use a little polishing in the grammar department, but nothing serious. Very good otherwise. Write on!
SiriusEdwardLover chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
omg, amazing! im not really sure how people will react about none of the twilight characters being in ur story, but i luv it! so many times i hav seen a story that is really good and then the author gives into pressure from edward-lovers (which i ttly am)and adds edward or alice or someone else into the mix, and the story is like ruined! please, please, please write this story! i promise, i will read it everytime you add a chappy. by the way, r u the kinda person who updates every day? cuz if u are, i will lov ur story even more! sry for tha long review!

-Erin
aNamelessFace chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
yea what pretty4edward said! lol jk so yea awesome story i'm expecting more!

update ;)
loveedoveymonkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I'll be honest because at first I was like...I don't know if i'll read it if Edward isn't in it...but then I decided to, and I'm interested. I mean I think it should be on fanfiction...and the title suits it..especially because the only way it is fanfiction is the whole girl who convinces vampire not to kill her and resisting blood

rock on
CookieeMonsterRawr chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
aww, this is awsome. it sucks without having edward in it but for a fanfic without an edward, this is really good.

you better update in the next 48 hours, with or without those 6 reviews!