Reviews for Got It Bad
Pk4 chapter 1 . 8/15
It's been 7 years... This is the only good Thoroughly Modern Millie Fanfic...
The Remedy in the Sickness chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aww..poor Jimmy really does have it bad. Thanks so much for writing this, there aren't many pieces for "Millie". Just saw the play and now I've got it bad too! Lolz XD
C.W chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So..
I'm Millie in my musical...
and I LOVE this. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing it.(:
Thank you so much!
koalacutie chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It's been freakin 4 years! How could you do this to us?
ShyandStarryEyed chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"The other part of this two shot is coming soon" my behind! You must upload the second part, please! For someone who desperately wants to read the second part!
thewhiphand5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was really good! I think you captured the characters well and it fits with the plot.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like this. Your writing and characterization are well done. I hope you'll post a second chapter sometime.

I only saw one error: "Fiancé" has only one E when it refers to a man.
Isisisawesome chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ahahaha that was adorable! Plz upload the nxt chap!
jedigirl627 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love this! Please write more Millie/Jimmy stuff! You know the characters quite well. You're just the person to do it. Keep up the good work!

~ Nika
purropolisprincess chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i like this a lot and cant wait for the next part
Denfehlath chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG this is my school play and i'm playing Alice one of the pracilla girls. Please update!
evol love chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey, are you going to post a second chapter? I really like this fic! It's really great writing.
GrandiloquentHeartlessness chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Yay! I'm in this show! I play Dorothy! It opens tomorrow! *excited*

Oh, also, your story is lovely, and I truly hope that there will be a part deux.
greenpanda007 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
"soon" as in, two years ago soon?
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Yay! I love it! Considering this was written two years ago, I don't think the next one's coming soon.. If there's a chance it is, I can't wait! I love TMM.. If it's got a chance, please update soon!