Reviews for Got It Bad
It has been eight years. No second half. I'm dying, there are NO good stories for Jimmy/Millie, or really any for Thoroughly Modern Millie in general, so if you do decide to pick up your writing, a multi chapter story would be much appreciated! Love your work!
lovemusical24601 chapter 1 . 1/23
Hey!
I'm going to be in a production of Thoroughly Modern Millie and I've recently become obsessed with it. I am loving this fanfiction, and I know you haven't worked on it since 2008, but if you ever see this or have the chance to update, please do :)
Pk4 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
It's been 7 years... This is the only good Thoroughly Modern Millie Fanfic...
The Remedy in the Sickness chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Aww..poor Jimmy really does have it bad. Thanks so much for writing this, there aren't many pieces for "Millie". Just saw the play and now I've got it bad too! Lolz XD
C.W chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
So..
I'm Millie in my musical...
and I LOVE this. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing it.(:
Thank you so much!
koalacutie chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It's been freakin 4 years! How could you do this to us?
ShyandStarryEyed chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"The other part of this two shot is coming soon" my behind! You must upload the second part, please! For someone who desperately wants to read the second part!
thewhiphand5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was really good! I think you captured the characters well and it fits with the plot.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like this. Your writing and characterization are well done. I hope you'll post a second chapter sometime.

I only saw one error: "Fiancé" has only one E when it refers to a man.
Isisisawesome chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ahahaha that was adorable! Plz upload the nxt chap!
jedigirl627 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Love this! Please write more Millie/Jimmy stuff! You know the characters quite well. You're just the person to do it. Keep up the good work!

~ Nika
purropolisprincess chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i like this a lot and cant wait for the next part
Denfehlath chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG this is my school play and i'm playing Alice one of the pracilla girls. Please update!
evol love chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey, are you going to post a second chapter? I really like this fic! It's really great writing.
GrandiloquentHeartlessness chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Yay! I'm in this show! I play Dorothy! It opens tomorrow! *excited*

Oh, also, your story is lovely, and I truly hope that there will be a part deux.