Reviews for Overprotective
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Shadow is at some rate out of character, but from other side, very cool and funny!
Dreams of Florence chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
If laughing adds years to your life, then you sir, may have made me immortal. Stellar job :D
Mistfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
-finishes laughing fit- *huffle* *snerk* totally just made my day. Night. Morning. Whatever.

'I can't believe that I'm admitting it to myself. This blue sack of dumb $$ is actually my best friend. Oh, how low I've sunk.'

Best. Line. Ever.

I really like that Shads stays in character. Can't tell you how many things I've read tonight where he turns into a fluffy little...thing. Not that that doesn't have entertainment value, but, y'know. It lacks something.

Sonic feels slightly more stupid that he actually is, but I chalk that up to this being one, Shadow's point of view, and two, dealing with girls, dates, and generally romantical things, which everyone knows he kinda sucks at.

Thank you for a lovely laugh. Sadly, instead of running with the ideas I have forming, I must go back to my homework. x.x Essays. They ruin my life.

Cha

Mist
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Well, this was a seriously enjoyable fic. You wielded the humor with masterful ease, and the laughs just kept on coming. I also liked the exaggerated way Shadow views his own awesomeness. Although I thought it ended a little too quickly, it also made sense for what you did in the rest of the story. Well done!
Chichita chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
OMG! That was one of the coolest stories ive read in a while. I love the part where Shadow used his gun on poor Brian dude. And Sonic being his "best friend" and all is so awesome. I really wished there were more stories involving Sonic and Shadow in Rouge buisness...so much excitment. Anyways i had a good laugh so keep the good work! ;)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
hahaha! thats was master piece writing! the last bit with sonic was HILARIOUS!
Felling chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh wow. I couldn't keep that stupid grin off my face the entire time. I laughed so hard at most parts anyways. That was great. Nice-job.

:D
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Lol! this is one funny story! It's definatly going on my fav story list!
DisjointWinter chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I said it before, I'll say it again, and odds are I'll say it many times in the future; YOU ROCK AT EVERYTHING YOU DO! 4.5 out of 5.
Luigifan1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, dear GOD, this was HILARIOUS! Great story, pal! I was laughing the whole way through!
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
That was hilarious! I totally loved their last plan. XD

Good job dude!
NicoRobin120 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
X3 "Two years ago he would've bitched slapped Brian and force Rouge to be his babies mama."

That was the best part! Awesome job!
OLD Z chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is hilarious! I burst out laughing and recieved rather strange looks from my parents. I love it when Sonic and Shadow are together. Insanity is just garented!

"This blue sack of dumbass is actually my best friend. Oh, how low I've sunk." This is the single most epic thing Shadow has ever thought to himself. Well done!
Six Automatic chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was super hilarious! Shadow making rouge his baby mama...lol.
Radman chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Woo! Down with Hilary Clinton! Suggestion, make a fic where Shadow tries to run for president. For information, visit