Reviews for A Fate
Yyrollam chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
YOU SHOULD UPDATE LOVE THIS STORY BUT... I HATE THE BABY NAMES AND THE FACT THAT THERE ARE 4 LOL
EnderACullen chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
Nice story. Hope you get the next chapter up soon!
kateari17 chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
please please please continue!
Ithil chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I'm not sure if this is true for all funerals, but the meal held after the burial is called a bereavement meal. Not trying to be a smart aleck, just trying to help.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
did she get these powers because of her selfless ness?
aglblsm chapter 12 . 10/6/2008
tht is an awsom power that you gave bella. not one story that i read has that power for her...that i know of anyuway.
Shstar chapter 12 . 10/6/2008
Cool, story but it is going a little too fast. try to slow it down a little bit. love it though.

-Sarah
Caity katie chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
hurry up and post more!
RosieWinterChild chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
update update update!
DFergz chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
omg definately didnt see that coming but i realy wanna see what happens! finish please!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 11 . 8/1/2008
I can't wait until tomorrow!

Update soon and yes I did see that coming!

Au Revoir!
queen-of-all-cupcakes chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
omgomgomgomg i love this story! nya
lovelycullen24 chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
they are all good I liked em.I dont think you gave enough info on A new kid at the end for it to be a just my something that meant it was a threat to evevryone might have helped
DFergz chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
L0l where you asked if 'party' was the right word for after the funeral I'm thinking maybe gathering? You seemed to be asking so thats just my opinion!
DFergz chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
This chapter was written beautifully and I looked at Bella's dress on your profile... nice choice! It was gorgeous! Keep writing!