Reviews for Years To Remember
Demyx101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
xD wow u were right this is a good fic .

You are a very talented writer I must say ]
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 35 . 6/24/2009
Wow I like the AU of this story Mary being alive and Dean in college, hope you update soon, it was great so far. Good job.
tjrrr chapter 35 . 6/11/2009
great fic, keep going
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 35 . 3/25/2009
Woh! Good fic, Feel bad for the mothers though but at least they babies have Sam and Dean to take care of them. : )
mlaspike chapter 29 . 10/26/2008
Wow, interesting new twist! Can't wait to see where you go with this~
Crimsondragon1984 chapter 29 . 10/26/2008
I like your story but you may have made a slight over sight by putting chapter 30 in chapter 29 place and having two chapter 30
paradice12 chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Damn your stories are so good.
paradice12 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Damn girl this shit makes me so horny.
ccmalfoy chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hi, your story is okay so far but there are a few inconsistencies. It is impossible to get a 19 on the SAT. You can get a 1990 or a 20 but you can not get a 19. Also, Stanford is one of the best schools in the country so on the low end the average SAT score is a 20, on the high end it is a 2310- on average. So for Dean to have a 3.5- essentially an 85 average and an SAT score on the low end of the scale- it would be extremely hard for him to be accepted into Stanford w/o some type of crazy athletic scholarship or extracurriculars. Sorry if this seems nitpicky- good luck with your story!
mlaspike chapter 25 . 8/13/2008
Great update! So glad that Sam went down there. Dean doesn't need that job. I am sure he will be able to find another one. And in real life, at least unemployment would help for getting fired. Can't wait for more!
VacantAccount chapter 25 . 8/13/2008
Already told you how much I liked it! Well done!
mlaspike chapter 24 . 7/25/2008
Great update! Glad that Sam is helping Dean with all of the work and also that Bobby is there looking out for them.
VacantAccount chapter 24 . 7/24/2008
I'll say it again, I love this fic, it's after improving so much, I'm embarrassingly happy that you're updating regularly. Can't wait for the next chapter!
mlaspike chapter 23 . 7/22/2008
Get to work Sammy. You make sure that Dean gets plenty of sleep and lots of help getting caught up on the school work. Plus he needs to work fewer hours at the garage!
VacantAccount chapter 23 . 7/22/2008
Me again :) I know I just told you I loved it but lets stroke your ego a bit more ;-) This was really good, honestly, this fic is getting better with each chapter, can't wait for Bobby to show up. Happy writing!