Reviews for Isolophobia
Nagito's Waifu chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
this was amazing
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
T.K. angst usually ends up being adorable somehow. And this was. Very good :)
Na-cat chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love how you wrote Takeru here: there's the typical teen fear of what comes after graduation combined with his own personnal fears that run so remarkably parallel to what he felt when he was eight, while staying subtle. That last part applies to his attitude in general too, which is what I loved the most.
Syrinx Flute chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Well, after you mentioned Isolophobia in your review on my fic (thanks for the kind words, btw, I can't express how much I appreciate them), it occurred to me that I thought I'd read that fic. So I came to your page, and - voila - yes, I'd read it. And being lazy, I hadn't reviewed. But it's really a great insight into Takeru's psyche. I can definitely see him feeling the way, perhaps dreading the impending separation more than the others. Normally I see him as an adaptable type of person, but I think that doesn't extend to his relationships. He's open to new relationships, but saying good-bye is a change he doesn't deal with well.

I loved that this was a three-way conversation between Taichi (who I've always seen as a pseudo-brother of Takeru'), Takeru, and Patamon. The character choice is excellent. And Yamato sneezing during a performance. That was cute. XD

I guess I'll have to browse your page for other gems. But I remember this one; the first time I read it, I felt like it was completely IC, and introspective at the same time - hard to pull off. Pretty cool.
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nice fic. I can relate to a lot that Takeru's going through. Sure, nobody wants to be left alone but life has to go on...Ah, it's me being sentimental again(my class will be breaking up in a few months too). Anyway, good job! Look forward to seeing more of your work.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Another wonderful one-shot focusing on an aspect of Takeru's character that if often ignored. Takeru being somewhat fearful of the team splitting up like that after high school paralleled the event when PicoDevimon split the team. How Takeru felt like an eight year old again was also believable especially how he was talking to Taichi.