Reviews for The Healing Touch
MysteryAsia chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
This is really good Hehe! I've only read two chapters so far, but I can't really help but notice that this story is really similar to a Japanese movie called "Kids". Did your inspiration come from there or did you just make this up?
TheAngelofFate chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Aw how sweet i like thos story so freakin much
Blaze Snow chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Cute, kinda sad and you manegded to avoid incest and brothery love

love ya loads

Fighter
agoodcupoftea chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
Oh my God! That was beautiful!
BK chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
love to read the next chapter but i need to go to school already... first chapter is a good start, i was kind of hooked already!
HeartJewels chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Touching story...
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
I'm glad things worked out at the end but I feel so bad for both of them...T.T

It was a good story though!
Blonde-Eko chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Nice ending to the story, it brought good closure and is it quite a powerful image of their friendship, especially the last couple of lines. The bit about purity being betrayed was thought provoking. I liked the positive ending sentence too. all in all a touching end to a touching story of friendship and poor koichi and koiji's sacrifice. way to go!
Blonde-Eko chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
No Koichi! This is very tragic and I hope that you update soon (as in now lol) I hope that Koichi does split it between them, it'll be too sad if he dies. And poor koiji, then he'll be the unwanted one, left behind by his friend.

I stand by what I said about you being an amazing writer, you did this chapter brilliantly, its really touching, and what an evil cliff hanger!

Good luck with writing the video game by the way, if you write that half as well as your fan fic stories it'll be a best seller.
hitomisure chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
You play Death fic, don't you? Poor Kouichi. I won't be sureprised if Kouji shows up in the next chapter alone.
Blonde-Eko chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
This is a great and touching fanfic, and i really like how you've portrayed the characters of Koiji and Koichi, its great. Your description and telling of the story is amazing and i just really love it!
Squids chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
This story is really, really well written. I just read the whole thing at once, and I kept wishing there was more. It was very good. Like some books I've read, this story, at times, seems to have an almost detached feel. It's a style of writing that I enjou writing; one of those things that can cause you to read a whole book in night without putting it down for dinner or going to bed until you've read every last word.

I feel bad for Kouichi, but it actually does seem rather like him, the way you write him, and Kouji seems in character as well. You have a talent for writing, so keep doing it! :)
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Somehow I had a feeling Sahiho was gonna run off like that. ( I feel really sympathetic to Kouichi. This is really nice even if it is an experiment. UPDATE SOON!
Evide chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
Yes, definitely down-to-earth reality going on here. I -want- drama to ensue, but life just doesn't stick around to wait for drama. You've portrayed that very well - it's new and intriguing. I keep wanting the drama to be pulled out so bad and all, but it's already drama-y enough without the drama! that's just real life.

Congrats on really highlighting the reality played out in this. I like it _

love the story! please continue to update! can't wait to see what's coming up next. ;)
anoymous chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
They are in character in the sense that they are being their typical sacrificing-for-others kind of selfs, plus Koji has his infamous temper still and he is a little is still quiet, and too nice,easily bullied..

Also,the way you potrayed Sahiho really well, I was kind of suprised by Koji's reaction to her leaving-it was really mature for a kid of 12.

Why is it unsuprising Koichi was so self-sacrificing, not wanting to burden anyone..