Reviews for Who's Topping Who?
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 4/28
Awesome. Love it. Great philosophy behind it too. I love the equal top relationship you have going here. I'm currently writing two OC's that have the same dynamics. They're both guys after all!
PuddyKatz chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Aww that is sweet I love gays -~-
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Yuuri and his reasons... Ah... XD
hopelina chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I love it!
yuyane chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
omg, I agree 100%. I don't like the concept of seme or uke. it's upsetting that people think there has to be a 'woman' and less dominant one in a relationship. It's so stereotypical.
piercedbutterfly chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I just couldn't stop laughing! XD amazing!
Diva Quinzel chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I always felt more like Wolfram was the top in that couple actually so im really sick of all those Yuuri!Top fics out there XI
This was a great fic 3
Janriel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I agree with this fic!

I know it's all about writer's preference too, some people just really like seeing the Stereotypical seme (Manly guy) and the stereotypical uke (feminine guy). But I consider that insulting because that's insinuating that, because your girly, you should always be submissive. Seriously? There are WOMEN who are more dominant than manly men.

And then there are those who like the reversal of that: feminine guy as seme and manly guy as uke. (I actually fall into this category quite a bit) But most of all, I agree with what one of your readers said. As long as the characters love each other unconditionally, it shouldn't matter who tops or bottoms. My favorite fics for KKM are the ones where Yuuri and Wolf alternate ) it seems much more realistic.

Thank you for this engaging read. I love fics that make me think and challenge stereotypes. Always a plus!
switmikan74 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
coooooooooooooooolllllllll
strange-and-weird chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
yeah! go wolf topping! D

totally loved this... wolf is meant to top yuuri unless of course its a maou/wolf fic since maou definitely tops! XP
Yevin chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh yes! Finally some WolfYuu! I swear there's only one WolfYuu fic for every 50 YuuRam fics. I love wolf topping cuz I really just can't see yuuri topping...at all. But that's me.

Wonderfully done.
karupin sama chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
In real life I don't care what each of the couple preferences, its up to them anyway. But for my pleasure reading, my imagination/mind eyes like to see the sexier one, the bratty one, the one aggressive on surface but sensitive inside, the temper one, to be the uke. So in this case it is Wolfram for in my opinion he has all these characteristic - the standard characteristic of an uke from my point of view at least.
Few years ago, I read a research made on homosexual preferences in sex. The result showed almost 70% of the subjects have their own preferences; either top or bottom. The rest either prefer both or indecisive.
Sorry..rambling, just want to share _
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
lol I can so see this happening. "I top!" Yuuri "Nope. Me wimp." Wolf and so on. lol
Kammyh chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Great story, great dialogues, great writing style, in other words grat everything! Both Yuuri and Wolfram are perfectly in chara and I adored the way you made them interact with each other: they were at the same time funny and extremely sexy!

I'm for riba Wolfram and Yuuri too, I'm so happy you wrote this fiction, it's great!
Chibichica710 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Well, the nice thing about yaoi and yuri is that you can take turns. _

Yuuram or Wolfyuu...it doesn't matter, as long as they love each other, and as long as both are happy. *gets hit by a mallet wielded by her friend who insists that Wolfram must *always* be the uke, no matter what.* _