Reviews for Just Another Kid
emelie0204 chapter 1 . 8/26
OMG please make another chapter this is increable
Draco and Mya chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
This was really well done, I loved how it was really original but didn't mess with the characters too much in terms of changing them. I could totally imagine this and it was a delight to read. Thank you for writing it and I hope you continue to write more!
Fish chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
A fic that sticks out! Yes, thank you!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Nicely done, and an interesting outside perspective on the Winchester childhood and lifestyle. Certainly, anyone ever expected Sam to be the pampered, smart kid with the great GPA will always be surprised when hit with the more specific reality of Sam's family. Thank you for posting!
AckesAndJared chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I loved it! Could you maybe make a longer version where Sam and dean are back in town to solve a case when coach reconizes Sam? Thanks
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is truly amazing!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was very cool. I loved how you did an outsiders perspective. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this!
insomniakitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was a awesome, well-written!
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love OPV and this was awesome!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Fascinating OC. I like how he reacts almost subconsciously to John as much as consciously, though it doesn't change his personality, just stretches it in a different direction — he isn't so grouchy that his sense of self preservation is gone.

Thanks for writing!
gabriela chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
u suk im crying this is so sad also u dont suk the carachterization is perfect and im crying i hate you ilysm
why can't i just delete chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Excellent outsider POV. It's easy to imagine how strange the Winchesters must have looked to non-hunters - incredibly bizarre. You captured it really well.
Alternate Mind chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I have one word: brilliant!

To put it simply, this is honestly the best Supernatural fanfiction that I have ever read. I'm truly impressed. The ending was absolutely perfect, and Coach Grant's character turned out to be interesting and full of depth. Your story is everything I was looking for in an Outsider's POV fic, so I can't think of any criticism what-so-ever. This was fantastic, and it definitely made me smile. (: You obviously put a lot of work into this, and your writing deserves nothing but compliments!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Characterization.
blablableu chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Nobody died here, but my heart is shattered anyway. It was just... awww! I imagine coach Grant watching news 20 years later, something about two serial killers, some sick psychos, called Winchesters, and then, then he would remember that smart kid with too long legs, doing push-ups with cast.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »