Reviews for Just Another Kid
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is truly amazing!
Midori Ookami chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was very cool. I loved how you did an outsiders perspective. Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this!
insomniakitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was a awesome, well-written!
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love OPV and this was awesome!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Fascinating OC. I like how he reacts almost subconsciously to John as much as consciously, though it doesn't change his personality, just stretches it in a different direction — he isn't so grouchy that his sense of self preservation is gone.

Thanks for writing!
gabriela chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
u suk im crying this is so sad also u dont suk the carachterization is perfect and im crying i hate you ilysm
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Excellent outsider POV. It's easy to imagine how strange the Winchesters must have looked to non-hunters - incredibly bizarre. You captured it really well.
Alternate Mind chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I have one word: brilliant!

To put it simply, this is honestly the best Supernatural fanfiction that I have ever read. I'm truly impressed. The ending was absolutely perfect, and Coach Grant's character turned out to be interesting and full of depth. Your story is everything I was looking for in an Outsider's POV fic, so I can't think of any criticism what-so-ever. This was fantastic, and it definitely made me smile. (: You obviously put a lot of work into this, and your writing deserves nothing but compliments!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Characterization.
blablableu chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Nobody died here, but my heart is shattered anyway. It was just... awww! I imagine coach Grant watching news 20 years later, something about two serial killers, some sick psychos, called Winchesters, and then, then he would remember that smart kid with too long legs, doing push-ups with cast.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
this was real good
Jankjay chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Such a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
maggie chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
wonderful story! it really had the feel that the pre-series winchesters must have had.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very nice, I pictured everything :D, thanks!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
What a revealing look into the Winchester's younger years from an outsider's view! John Winchester makes the coach look like a hissing kitten in comparison.

This was brilliantly done! I like that the coach felt a little more empathetic towards Sam in the end once he realized he wasn't quite the pampered prince he assumed. Very nicely done. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »