Reviews for The Tower and The Beast
QueenTatooine chapter 3 . 6/20
I enjoyed this. Very nice look into an above average day, where the characters felt very true to themselves. Well done.
Nanenna chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Awww... this was all so sweet and really cute.
The Tunnels1987 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wowww...

Great story.I myself to starting writing some story,and i'm hope,that you read them and like them...
GodlyJewel chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This story was so cute! I loved how Vincent saved Catherine only when Burch came over, although the best part had to be the impullsive kiss. Charles was right, Vicnent doesn;t stand a chance.
Saissa chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
A wonderful story Thomas.

So good to see a new story from you. Well a re-write of an old story anyway - since this was begun back in 2008.

This is just as good as your other Halloween story - the one called Charlie.
Sarai chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Awesome story. So glad you are still writing.
LadyAilith chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I really enjoyed this story...I wish it could have been longer. :sigh: I'm a dyed in the wool romantic and this just hit the spot! I love that Vincent can come above on Halloween and can be himself. And their kiss was so sweet.

What can I say? I loved it all! Thanks so much. :-)
betazoid4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I love this story, I wish that it had really taken place in the show. I can totally see C doing that to V. How sweet and romantic.
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
thanks for giving them pleasant hour Above. It;s one of my favorite nights too!
betazoid chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
this is a great story. I only wish that we would have been able to see it on the show for real. I love the impulsive kiss at the end. it was a perfect ending to their 2nd Halloween together.
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Very nice, finally they kiss! Woo Hoo! (LOL) I would had enjoyed seeing this as an episode on the TV series.
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I LOVED THIS SECOND HALLOWEEN STORY! IT WAS SO CUTE!
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Great story.
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
An extremely loveable story.
Andi88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I liked this story very much, I liked how you kept Vincent in character, while at the same time bringing out a more playful side of him. With Charles' and Kay's suspicions about them, and their cute little kiss, you have great matierial for a sequel! *hint hint* ;)