Reviews for Avatar Drabbles
Whyhow chapter 37 . 5/6/2015
I don't know Kuei well enough to tell whether he is in character, but you wrote Bumi very well here.
Whyhow chapter 33 . 5/6/2015
Seems plausible.
Whyhow chapter 22 . 5/6/2015
This one is probably the funniest one so far.
Whyhow chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
Is this Ursa? If so, what does Ozai mean "no fire benders"? Does Roku not count?
Whyhow chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
What... You know what, I'm not sure that I want to know... Nah, it would probably be hilarious.
Whyhow chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Nice pun.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
Hi! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories (especially your Tokka ones ahhhhh) and I admire the way you can tell such sweet and scenic stories so concisely and effectively. I love your drabbles and the way we get a little peek into the lives of the characters we love so much and augh, I'd just like to generally commend yoi and thank you for making me smile with your stories. (:
ladybug114 chapter 39 . 4/13/2013
hahahahahahahahaha! XD
ladybug114 chapter 38 . 4/13/2013
lol, made me laugh :) you write Toph and Sokka interactions so well, I love it!
ladybug114 chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
wow... who knew a story about the hippies could be so... depressing? awesome though :)
ladybug114 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
oh, goodness...
kyunggy chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
Your summary . . . XD
kyunggy chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
XDD I really did laugh out loud, and made everyone on the room gove me the funniest stares!
AGirlWonder chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Damn.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 37 . 5/2/2011
This is one of my favorite chapters, because Bumi is insane in an awesome way. My favorite line is the "especially once she finds the ones I left for her" part about traps. Well done.