Reviews for Visit
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Well Kate's buried in Indiana so Abby and McGee probably have one heck of a drive to get to work on time lol. I like the story but thought I'd point that out.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aww, that was sweet. I think it's perfect that Tim and Abby would name their kid after Kate. :) Thanks for another great read,

Kar, xx
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
you made me cry... very well done
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Great work.

loved it!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This truly was lovely- and it was sweet- i so love mcabby- so yeah- i love the idea of the kid- and them visiting kate- thanks for writing- please write more mcabby- you are very good
melborousse chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
It's a very cute story.

And I like that it didn't make me sad. It was nearly the only story I have read about someone visiting Caitlyns grave I could smile.

Thank you.

greets, mel.
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was really cute! I like it ALOT! And you are so right about no one remembering Kate, kinda sad! Poor Kate, at least we all remember her!

sasha1600 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was sweet. AU, though, because Kate was buried in Indiana. I can just see Gibbs giving Tim a hard time for getting Abby pregnant... but he'll make a great 'grandpa'.
VampireKitty27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Really sweet and well written. BTW they could name it Todd if it was a boy as in kate Todd.