Reviews for Season Two Redo
SciFiDVM chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
Recently decided to revisit my old DA obsession and found this gem of a story. Great job, beautifully written with a seamless plot and character development. Absolutely what the second season should have been. I know it looks like this story has been dead for years, but any chance you might finish it?
Jane Doe Re Me chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
I just found your story, and am very pleased I did. This is what I wish the second season of Dark Angel would have been. If it was there would probably have been a third!
Brina2468 chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
Oh, you know,I'm just re-reading this rather than reading my schoolwork. This is much more interesting, Sigh...please update soon! ANYTHING at all! :D
Crazy About Survivor chapter 23 . 10/10/2009
LOVED IT, WONDERFUL SEASON TWO
whitelite chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
This is an excellent story! It's too bad we didn't get something like this for the actual season two. I love how you've portrayed both the cannon characters and the new ones you've created. Please update soon-I can't wait to read more!
Jeanetteg chapter 23 . 7/29/2009
Great stuff! When are you going to have another chapter?
Rast chapter 23 . 6/19/2009
Please, yes, take this to the M page! :-)

I love this story. I love the strange new relationship between Max and Logan, and also that you've kept sexual tension between them, even with everything that's changed.

You've done a wonderful job with the other X5's, and I find myself feeling for Troy what I did for Zack when the show introduced him: reluctant liking and respect. And also, irritation at someone that might come between a Max/Logan relationship. Although all the male posturing between Troy/Logan made me laugh, especially when they were both watching Max with the baby. Awesomely done.

I'm also finding myself caught up in the bigger story, which doesn't usually happen to me. I find that a lot of fanfiction leaves me skipping through to romance parts, whereas with this I'm savoring every moment.

Oh, another thing I wanted to say - your characterization of Lydecker makes me happy because you pull off, quite nicely, the way I think he really feels about "his kids".

Thank you for writing this, and please please PLEASE update soon!
Kat chapter 23 . 6/15/2009
Amazing chapter! I love this fic! I can't wait to read more...
Alan Grey chapter 23 . 6/14/2009
Love the progress being made. This is without a doubt my favourite story being written on Fanfiction at the present. I egearly devour every chapter when my inbox pings with an alert.

I like the interaction between Renfro and Xander and Lydecker is always fun to read.

I'm wondering when exactly Max will remember the emotional attachment she had/has with Logan.

Love the plot and really like the development of the NLU. The only thing I dislike about them is the name but they are really good villians. They have a worthy and understandable goal but the methods for acheiving it are questionable.

I like how Troy has developed and has a fear/hatred of the 'normals'.

Just throwing in a quote from a film you might like:

Why do you try so hard to fit in when you were so obviously born to stand out?

Please update soon my fix is wearing out...Please Please Please

On bended knee beautifull goddess from on high who deigns to walk amoungst us mear mortals..

Please UPDATE!

Love the story and Love your portrayal of Logan.
Mari83 chapter 23 . 6/11/2009
The amazing thing about this story is how it handles so many elements without ever seeing constructed or too much, in contrary it has this natural flow that makes you read on and only later on realizing the whole range, Max’s amnesia, Logan finding Max’s mother, finding a cure for his paralysis, the NLU and its connection to Manticore, so many characters from the show plus lots of great original ones ...

"She’d been so sure that he would attempt to close the distance and move things onto a physical level. She had been counting on it, needing to classify him, to regulate his existence to some form of the dark and dank human experience she could remember."

Cool difference to their first encounter where in a way he just confirmed her ideas with his manipulation.

"She wanted to believe in hope, and goodness, the fundamentally positive bent of human nature. Because despite everything that Manticore had taught her, Max had always wanted to believe that her siblings were okay, that friends wouldn’t sell out if they learned her secret, and that someone out there gave a damn about more than themselves."

This is a nice change from portraying Max as essentially cynic. Seems very true to me considering her yearning for a real life and explains why she was receptive to Logan"

"So the small, shallow compartment which he opened now had contained a host of different items during his year with Max. "

I love the idea of this. It makes so much sense seeing how Logan pretty much gave up having any private sphere and recluse, without seeming to mind or even objecting. Also love the different items being exemplary for their relationship at that point, the Eyes Only files, his journal, Lydeckers photos.

“the NLU headquarters is an IT company on the books. Occasionally it hires people who actually do IT stuff to maintain its cover.

“So why did I just need to ….” Coreen left off, well aware the Alec had just played her, again.

Cool narrating technique, using Alec’s little games for the NLU info.

It’s a nice fresh take on Logan regaining his ability to walk to just tell it almost in passing.

“No.” Logan responded immediately and unequivocally, regret permeating that one word. It had been the question he had been dreading, and he’d answered as he needed to, snapping out the response like pulling off a band aid."

Great description, keeping her from starting to get her hopes up after evoking it.

This is an interesting point for Logan finally finding Max’s mother, giving her a family of the kind everybody else has while she still is searching for whom she is.

"The kiss was supposed to be nothing more than the spontaneous overflow of emotion. A reaction to his amazing gift, and her overwhelmed feelings. The stuff of overwrought senses.

But it wasn’t. It was more. "

Seems much like the hug for finding Hannah… but love how it becomes more.

Also interesting development in the Manticore and NLU part, how it puts Renfro’s calculation into relation to the people in power. (Great detail with the noodle kitchens)

Thanks for the double Pulse Day contribution and sorry for being so late with reviewing.
Paillette chapter 23 . 6/9/2009
I am reminded with each chapter how thoroughly you have mastered the characters of Max and Logan. And the plot is amazing! Great job.
annie200 chapter 23 . 6/7/2009
I know I've told you this before, but I love the intricacy of this plot/these plots and the complexity of the relationship between Max and Logan, plus not forgetting your promiscuous but personable Alec. Great Pulse Day all round!
BlueAngel137 chapter 23 . 6/5/2009
Great chapter!

Once again I've got to say, I really, really admire your plotting skills and that every fact, every scientific realization is so incredibly believable. AND so are the characters of your story.

The tension between Max and Logan is killing me - so you additionally show that it's possible to keep up the tension without this damn virus the S2 writers so poorly used to keep them apart.

THANKS. As always can't wait for more.
Princess456 chapter 23 . 6/4/2009
love it :)
Brian2008 chapter 23 . 6/2/2009
Its always a pleasure to read the next chapter of this story! You've created a very complex relationship between Max and Logan that continues to evolve and is fascinating to read about.